Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Club and Speciality Forums > Forum Community Car Clubs > OzECruisers (E/N/D Series) > OzECruisers General Discussions

OzECruisers General Discussions E/N/D vehicles General Discussion ONLY. NO TECH THREADS

Old 25-04-2007, 12:10 AM   #31
Serial_Fool
Whipper Snappa

WA seems to be the way to go if your going to labour.... i know i'll be heading that way after school.
Old 25-04-2007, 10:44 PM   #32
MotherNatureVer2
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

As far as Im concened you are as vital to the farming community as a farmer himself ....... If it wasnt for your work our jobs would be a hell of a lot harder ;)

I know up here in NSW, the government has extended the drought assisntance now to include businesses that rely on the rural sector for continuation, so my thoughts are still the same as far as getting assistance from them.

If this guy knows business well enough he will loose the clowns who are unable to do the job so he can keep you on through this hard time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by heljas
well the place i work is not a farm/on the land

we manufacture farming equipment look at this link it will show you what i/we build

www.watsonfarmmach.com.au

i know people will say that you dont work in the farming industry but thats what we do like.... air seeders, broad acre bed formers, market garden bed formers and harvesters ..ect....

so one thing i would like to get over to people is that even though i work in geelong this drought is getting worse and its going to get worse if no real rain fall is coming soon

i was talking to one of the biggest farmers in the werribee area and he said that if no rain people can expect prices in everyday vegies to go up in price by around 10 fold so a colli that costs around 3 dollars now can (if he is right ) cost close to $30 lets hope it doesnt get that bad

hope this helps

jason
MotherNatureVer2 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post