Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Club and Speciality Forums > Forum Community Car Clubs > OzECruisers (E/N/D Series) > OzECruisers General Discussions

OzECruisers General Discussions E/N/D vehicles General Discussion ONLY. NO TECH THREADS

Old 29-03-2006, 06:26 PM   #61
1TUFFUTE
Banned

Sory ta here bud...just thought id let u know...u left it in drive in the pic(didnt want u doing anymore damage) :Reverend:
1TUFFUTE is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 29-03-2006, 09:28 PM   #62
EF_Frmnt
Banned

yeah unfortunate to hear.. and it looks like this is serious enough to put whatever hopes us brisbane E-Series members had of a cruise to sleep. I mean cmon guys if people cant drive in a straightline far enough apart and still stick together then go hand in your licence. otherwise everyone get there act together for a Brissy cruise soon
EF_Frmnt is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 29-03-2006, 09:35 PM   #63
TURBO_GHIA
hmmm boost

guys dont be put off of going cruiseing the guy that hit me said he's brakes failed so it wasnt because we were "hooning" being silly, speeding, burnouts,draging,human error and a car not up to scratch thats my opinion.
TUNED BY JEM
TURBO_GHIA is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 29-03-2006, 09:40 PM   #64
EF_Frmnt
Banned

yeah exactly... and im sure that with all this commotion people will be twice as cautious of doing something stupid. Theres nothing like the sight of a car club goin on a cruise together, 50 cars all the same make going on a highway convoy is an awesome sight so lets make it happen
EF_Frmnt is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 29-03-2006, 10:39 PM   #65
banarcus
hmm eyebrows

I've been on a fordmods cruise when they came to Bathurst last year, they were good blokes. Bad luck mate on your ED. All I was going to say from looking at the photos was that you pulled out on some mofo when they were going around the bend. I've seen prangs like that before and its usually when another car is going between 40-60km/h faster so I guess you're pretty fortunate to get out of that without an ride in an ambo. Get well dude.
Old 03-04-2006, 02:04 AM   #66
Timmeh
Fairmont Ghia

Unfortunate to see, mate, the car sure looked good beforehand and I liked the blue.

Unfortunate things can happen on cruises just like they can happen at any other time, other non cruise related people don't stop running red lights just coz you are on a cruise, for example.

Anyways, thanks for posting the pics Jarrod and keep us updated on its replacement - looks like quite a bit on the car is still keep or saleable - like the rims, stereo, front indicators, fair bit actually.

Tim
Timmeh is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 03-04-2006, 07:49 PM   #67
snortingboost
XF Ghia. All snorted out

Mechanical things can be replaced so it's a good thing that nobody was hurt. Never mind ED because there will be another pride and joy around the corner. A young impressionable guy who i work with staked his very decent EF XR into the back of another vehicle on saturday night. He was out cruising with equally young impressionable guys and so my mind wonders what actually happened. Either way, he's ИИИИed his XR, ИИИИed his arm and will now have to walk to work. It's just not worth showing off to anyone out on the streets, just curise and enjoy what you have beneath you as one stupid move can put you in alot of ИИИИ. Not saying this thread was caused by a ******** doing stupid ИИИИ, i'm just pointing out that you won't become a hero by showing off.
snortingboost is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 03-04-2006, 07:52 PM   #68
snypereb
[EBGLT]

Tech Writer: Recognition for the technical writers of AFF - Issue reason: Writing tech article(s) 

Big hit mate glad your ok!!!!

Become an E-Series Owners Club Member Today!
http://eseries.com.au/index.php/membership/
snypereb is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 08-05-2006, 04:28 AM   #69
huggiebear
Mr. Multiple Projects

man sorry to see what happened. only other time i have seen damage like that was by a truck... glad you got out of there ok.

im sure the otherguy is sorry for what happened.. weather its an accident or stupidity i think it should be dropped now. its done cant be fixed or changed now so we just have to pick up the pieces and move on.
2004 Forester Turbo
2006 Corolla Wagon BLAAAAAAACK
huggiebear is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post