Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Club and Speciality Forums > Forum Community Car Clubs > OzECruisers (E/N/D Series) > OzECruisers General Discussions

OzECruisers General Discussions E/N/D vehicles General Discussion ONLY. NO TECH THREADS

Old 25-03-2007, 11:02 PM   #1
noc_2148
Starter Motor

Default 1989 ford falcon sed

Gday I am new to this site and to cars. I have just bought a 1989 ford falcon sed it is my first car...
I am just wondering if somebody could please give me some info on what body kits would possibly fit this car also what I can do to improve the car and how much its going to cost to replace the power steering box as it is leaking i would appreciate any info you could give me cheers

Jack

noc_2148 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 25-03-2007, 11:07 PM   #2
ROOSTA
DFDFDF

Hey mate,

Pretty much any body kit can be fitted to any car if you are willing to put in the time and $$'s on it..

When you say improve the car wat do you mean?? Looks, Performance, ecomony??

Power steering box would be pretty expensive i would imagine.. probably $500 - $1000.. But thats a guess..

Cheers,
Nik
ROOSTA is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 25-03-2007, 11:10 PM   #3
noc_2148
Starter Motor

o **** thats preety expensive..lol
um looks probably and iim looking into microfuler computors can u fill me in I heard they used to come with the car?? is that right
noc_2148 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 25-03-2007, 11:15 PM   #4
ROOSTA
DFDFDF

Only Falcons i know of that came with a second computer was the AIT turbo falcons.. They had a piggy back computer fo controlling the extra set of injectors..

Looks is relatively easy.. Post up a pic if you can so we can see wat it looks like and generate some ideas.. Most common initial "looks" type mods include: Clear Indicators, Tinted Windows, Lowered suspension, & wheels..

Obviously Power steering might be cheaper or more expensive... depends alot on who you know and if you can do the work yourself..

Cheers,
Nik
ROOSTA is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post