Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > Non Ford Related Community Forums > The Bar

The Bar For non Automotive Related Chat

Old 14-02-2007, 11:55 PM   #1
BJ
Banned

Default I'd like to thank some people.

Well what i night. As of 9.30 I had just finished a photo shoot for Performance Ford Magazine. I would like to publicly thank my wife Margaret and my daughter Stephanie with out them it would still be sitting on stands. And I would also like to thank all the guys who have helped me get the car to were it is today, Dave, Sean And Brett I know you guys probably think you haven't done much but when i needed a hand you guy's were there. I would also like to thank all of you on here for the positive comments and encouragement. From what I was told the issue with it in is out in March. Thanks. Bj

BJ is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 15-02-2007, 12:02 AM   #2
Falcon Coupe
Clevo Mafia Inc.

Chairman's Award: Chairman's Award - Issue reason: The exceptional contribution made to AFF over an extended period of time. Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: Your tireless efforts behind the scenes in keeping AFF the place it is. 

Great job BJ, the project has come a long way, i'm looking forward to seeing the article and possibly calling shotgun one day. :
Falcon Coupe is online now   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 15-02-2007, 12:03 AM   #3
gtfpv
GT

Bring On March . !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
gtfpv is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 15-02-2007, 01:10 AM   #4
BJ
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Falcon Coupe
Great job BJ, the project has come a long way, I'm looking forward to seeing the article and possibly calling shotgun one day. :
I will be sooner rather than later Nick. I should also thank you. You were the one who found it for me.
Old 15-02-2007, 01:57 AM   #5
Outbackjack
Central to all beach's

Congrats BJ, there is nothing quite like getting your pride and joy in a circular. It is a wonderfull feeling that is for sure. Once again, congratulations!! :
Old 15-02-2007, 10:56 AM   #6
BJ
Banned

Thanks Jack. I will admit this was one goal i had set my self this year.
Old 15-02-2007, 11:59 AM   #7
gregaust
Donating Member
Donating Member1

Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: Greg always goes out of his way to provide assistance and support to members of AFF. Greg freely shares his knowledge with people who ask for help and often assists them with obtaining parts and repairs.  A great member of the AFF community. Technical Contributor: For members who share their technical expertise. - Issue reason: Always happy to offer assistance from his own experiences and often posts up photos when someone is having issues finding/locating something they are trying to repair or replace. 

You know BJ it is great to see this post.. Great mates are hard to find in this day and age (too many people want you to do stuff for them and disappear when you need a hand) and it is good you put this post up for them.. Top effort mate
gregaust is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 15-02-2007, 12:33 PM   #8
BJ
Banned

I believe that good friends are for life. The guys I have thanked on here I have know for a very long time. They hate it when I do this sort of thing but hey they need to know that I appreciate all they have done for me, and not just on the car either.