Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Site Sponsor Forums - In Alphabetical Order > Blue Power Racing Developments

Blue Power Racing Developments The home of Blue Power. Website Link

Old 10-02-2007, 06:14 PM   #1
LS2 KLR

Thumbs up Another Thank You

Chris once again thanks. I really appreciated you fitting me in at such short notice. Car feels great, so much stronger everywhere and the kick I'm getting at 5200 is awesome. Wasn't expecting the ute to go sideways. I now see what all the rave is about. Your service, friendliness and no B.S attitude was a welcome relief from the usual and second to none.

Mate I'm saving for that exhaust already and will contact you a bit later in the year when I'm funded. Stupid question, is it worth putting the power stat in? Ute's brutal when coolish but starts to lose that effect when he warms up.

Fuel consumption seems to be the same 10.5l/100km, but believe there was more uphill driving on the way back.

Again a very big thank you, will pass the word and business cards around to every BOSS ute I know.CHAMPION.

Cheers Evan

LS2 KLR is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 11-02-2007, 02:00 AM   #2
Redrum
Force Fed Fords

Quote:
Originally Posted by LS2 KLR
Chris once again thanks. I really appreciated you fitting me in at such short notice. Car feels great, so much stronger everywhere and the kick I'm getting at 5200 is awesome. Wasn't expecting the ute to go sideways. I now see what all the rave is about. Your service, friendliness and no B.S attitude was a welcome relief from the usual and second to none.

Mate I'm saving for that exhaust already and will contact you a bit later in the year when I'm funded. Stupid question, is it worth putting the power stat in? Ute's brutal when coolish but starts to lose that effect when he warms up.

Fuel consumption seems to be the same 10.5l/100km, but believe there was more uphill driving on the way back.

Again a very big thank you, will pass the word and business cards around to every BOSS ute I know.CHAMPION.

Cheers Evan
Excellent news, those business cards do run out quick, I need some more........
Old 12-02-2007, 07:26 PM   #3
X ORSMXR
missing the panther

Yeah mate throw that stat in it makes the car more consistant but chris may need to re-tune it. ie edit cooling system to suit.
X ORSMXR is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 13-02-2007, 03:32 PM   #4
Mako6

gah, i have to get my extractors/exhuast (and maybe underdrives) sorted asap... then make a trip up from the mornington peninsula. :