Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Club and Speciality Forums > Ford Car Clubs > FPV-Tickford Club of NSW > FPV-TCNSW Club Events

Old 07-08-2006, 09:00 PM   #1
FPV GT
I Like To Shake It

Default All Ford Day, Club President's Thank You

I would like to personally thank the members their family and friends who braved the early morning chill, and who used plenty of elbow grease to have their cars looking brilliant so that the club could stage a fantastic display.
Your efforts were so outstanding, that deservedly the club was awarded best display.
I am proud to be a member of this club, and honored to Preside over a club full of history which boasts great members, families and friends. A big thank you to you all for chipping in and helping with the setting up. Many hands make light work, and this task was all the more quickly “knocked” over with involvement by all
So much dedication and passion is evident, as I previously mentioned we took out the Best Display, as well for the third year running a club member was awarded Best Concourse.
Throughout the day I was approached by complete strangers, who wished to comment on not only the quality of the display, but the helpful advice, positive attitude and polite conversation that you, the attendees were delivering. As ambassadors for the Club, you did not only yourselves proud, but your fellow members as well.
I sincerely thank you all for your sterling efforts.
It would be criminal of me, not to give special thanks to a certain few.

Ben;
Three Cheers for organizing such a great day, and rallying such an impressive array of Fords. The behind the scenes work that yourself, Scott and Steve undertook to ensure that this day turned out well, was impressive.

Cara, Ailsa and Mary Ann.
Behind every good man, there is an even better woman. Your tireless efforts in keeping all of us from starving ensured that throughout the day we were all happy campers. Also to the Chupa Chumps, I can not leave you precious sweeties out. Your control of the drinks, raffle tickets, and warm smiles kept us all in good spirit.

The Pit crew girls, one word........awesome

Trailer Trash, as usual you get ball rolling,
Doctor, the best Chef in town.

I am sure that I have forgotten other important helpers, so please forgive me as I was running here and there and did not get to see everything that was being done.

Again, my warmest thanks to you all. Again the Club goes into the record book.
THANK YOU

Paul

2016 S550 TY GT Coupe....some loud bits and some glass bits

I like My GT SHAKEN, and Blown
Happiness is a TY S550, a 1911 semi automatic, and the Lovey Lizzie by my side.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lovely Lizzie
whilst looking at man riding a pee wee 50
"That sure does nothing for his masculinity"
FPV GT is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 08-08-2006, 10:37 AM   #2
uraqt

Thanks
the day was fantastic
Dave and myself would like
to thank the whole club for
making it an awesome day!!!!!!
Paul your a legend!!!
I knew you were hurting with your bung
knee/but still you climbed that ladder
to show our flag and your trusty intern
manning the ladder.CHEERS TO YOU BOTH.
Ben the display set out was the best thumbs up to you
and the rest of the setter uppers.
Stretch and Cara thanks for taking LIKIT out for us
you kids are good kiddies
the day would not have been good if
it wasnt for everyone in the club who made the day the best!!
But Paul get rid of that thing on your back window
uraqt is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post