Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Club and Speciality Forums > Forum Community Car Clubs > Eurofordclub.com > EuroFordClub.com

EuroFordClub.com European Ford Owners Club of Australia forum

Old 13-03-2005, 05:19 PM   #1
Timmeh
Fairmont Ghia

Default Links for Club Resource Page

I am gathering any and all links to websites that will be useful to our club members. These will include:

Shops selling stuff in Oz for the car (or overseas if they deliver), ie bodykits, rims, clear indicators, turbos (Russ), etc.
EuroFord Motorsport Teams / News, ie Best Racing or Rally
Information or technical sites on the cars

One that Russ just posted recently was on the Diff in the Focus, could you label what car or cars it is for, and what it's about?

For example

Focus - Quaife Diff - Information
http://www.sportcompactcarweb.com/pr...0205scc_focus/

I am not asking anyone to spend hours and hours on this, but if you come across a link, and want to share it, post it here and it will make it into the new resource page. It will be something the club will have put together so anyone who is chasing soemthing can check it out and learn from it!

Tim
Timmeh is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 15-03-2005, 12:38 AM   #2
Teki04
Clio 182 CUP!

Well, i have dealt with www.carshine.com.au in Melbourne... very reliable. They have heaps of bodykits for the Focus and the Fiesta, and clear side indicators. Can also import pretty much any part you ask them for. Like, they can get me the clear rear lights or blacked out lights if i want. So yea, they even have a special at the moment for a Wolf (Ford accessories in Germany) Body Kit, for $1600... usually $2400odd. So, thats a pretty good saving. Even have some nice kits for the Focus. Take a look.

Click "Vehicles", then "Other Makes", and then "ford"... look pretty good if you ask me. There is a silver Fiesta up the top of the fiesta 04 styling page that they modified (notice its in a showroom in australia, melbourne)... the rims look AWESOME!!!!

'In fact, so good is the Clio 182 with the Cup chassis set-up that I feel moved to make a bold statement - I think it's the best hot hatch ever built.' (EVO Jan 04)
Teki04 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 15-03-2005, 10:25 AM   #3
lotsy
Feisty

Just a note on car shine they work out to be more expensive than most europein companies i've looked at.
lotsy is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 15-03-2005, 12:57 PM   #4
Teki04
Clio 182 CUP!

Which european companies would that be? See, thats why they said they are looking to not sell parts for the cheaper european cars. Cause they have a good reputation in selling parts for Mercedes and BMW, and have had issues in VIC about people bad naming their prices and stock.... but they look good. Have a look at the Wolf body kit. Its on special for $1600, making it about $200 more then the ford version... if you ask me thats a bargin

'In fact, so good is the Clio 182 with the Cup chassis set-up that I feel moved to make a bold statement - I think it's the best hot hatch ever built.' (EVO Jan 04)
Teki04 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post