Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Club and Speciality Forums > Forum Community Car Clubs > OzECruisers (E/N/D Series) > OzECruisers General Discussions

OzECruisers General Discussions E/N/D vehicles General Discussion ONLY. NO TECH THREADS

Old 08-06-2006, 09:15 PM   #1
STOKEB
NOS Induction pssssshhhhh

Default Stokeb Auto Updates!!!

Hay guys its been awhile since i put up an update, my new mods that are under way are my new C4/C10 gear box as you all no atm i have a manual in my car and converting back to auto, the auto has been built strong well hopefully here is sum stuff thats been done to it:--- Billet Input Sharft, 6 Pinion Planeteray, Modified Oil Pump, Modified Valve Body, Stage 2 Shift Ket, Kevla Bands, 6 forward Clutchs 5 reverse Clutchs, Deep Oil Pan, Box is good for 600-650Hp.. Gear box was also placed on a gear box dyno not sure what is done on that... Also had to get my self a Customne Bellhousing from Dellow Autos, Thats all i no about the Box cost price is a secret atm...

Gear Shifter im using is a B&M Starshifter only shifter that is street legal, Its made for a right hand drive car. It can be used for 4 speed or 3 speed boxes. There is heaps of info on the net about this shifter..

ATM just waiting on my Stall Converter that JMM is getting organised for me, 3000RPM stall should do the trick..

Next week ill be purchasing my self a trans cooler from VPW and thats everything need atm for my conversion, GEar box X Member is a custome job the boyz at JMM will be making me one.. Well if anyone has any questions feel free to ask away.. Thanx guys

STOKEB - 3:7 diff gears, 3inch zorst, JMM Race Series Extractors, Custom Bottom end to suit N20, AU DEV 6 Head and Cam, Cold Air Intake, ED XR6 Manual Computer with Flash Tunner, ED XR6 Fuel reg, C10 Auto, 2800stall .
---------------------------------------------------
I LiVe My LiFe A bOtTlE aT a TiMe, FoR tHoSe 200 sQuIrTs I fEeL fReE.........pssssssssssssshhhhhhhhhhh
STOKEB is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 08-06-2006, 09:32 PM   #2
dansedgli
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Good to see progess hus. Its gonna fly!
Old 08-06-2006, 09:36 PM   #3
Qwikcorty
V8 Turbo Hoon

you thought about getting a bigger convertor? no limp home issues
Qwikcorty is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 08-06-2006, 09:37 PM   #4
Ruger
Bseries Moderator

bigger converter and trans brake i'd say!

Only those that attempt the absurd achieve the impossible.

Serviced and maintained by Mascot Auto Repairs
Ruger is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 08-06-2006, 10:36 PM   #5
EB Pete
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Location: Under the bonnet, trying to keep as clean as above!

so what happens with the computer? what do you do there?
EB Pete is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 08-06-2006, 11:05 PM   #6
INJECTED_250
Custom user title

THe computer gets over it....
Can u PM me with the cost of the Belhousing?..... when i finialy lunch this 250 it might be 4.0 time.
Wouldnt An Ea 3 speed cross member fit?... Just that the C4/c9 in my cortina runs the same cross member/rear mount as a 3speed borg warner and bolts up in the same spot?... worth a look
INJECTED_250 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 08-06-2006, 11:07 PM   #7
Grechie
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

lookin good man, nice progress, shes gonna up and boogie for sure
Michelin Pilot Sport Cup 2 - 255/35/19 - 275/35/19
Shockworks Coilovers
PITLANE AUTOMOTIVE & PERFORMANCE
Grechie is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 08-06-2006, 11:22 PM   #8
GRN-WGN

what will u be doing to ur BB clutch and how did u find it?
.:EA wagon:. - custom green respray, superlows, tint, 18'' chromies, extractors, 2.5'' zorst, white el trims and roof, 2500wrms sound system, in dash screen, ps2. :coming soon:... sunroof, shift kit, white leather retrim.
GRN-WGN is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 12-06-2006, 10:27 PM   #9
STOKEB

Sorry guys havent been in melbourne.. I wont have limp home issues cause ill be using the manual ecu, Ill be loooking into the 3 speed ea cross member thanx for the sugestion mate, this might help me out abit. and the BB Blutch i will most likely sell withthe full conversion or on its own depending how much people offer me for it. Its worth $850 for the kit.. The clutch is one of the best clutches i have ever used never slips and can handle heaps of power.. The JMM Turbo EF/EL has the same clutch as my car which pushes 600rwhp without slipping the clutch..
STOKEB - 3:7 diff gears, 3inch zorst, JMM Race Series Extractors, Custom Bottom end to suit N20, AU DEV 6 Head and Cam, Cold Air Intake, ED XR6 Manual Computer with Flash Tunner, ED XR6 Fuel reg, C10 Auto, 2800stall .
I LiVe My LiFe A bOtTlE aT a TiMe, FoR tHoSe 200 sQuIrTs I fEeL fReE.........pssssssssssssshhhhhhhhhhh
Old 17-06-2006, 12:14 AM   #10
STOKEB

The bellhousing cost was $450 from Dello Autos.. Theres another place which make them in Victoria might cost you less depending on postage.. I think there located in Geelong not 100% sure
Old 17-06-2006, 12:22 AM   #11
LUXO_8
windsor user

Quote:
Originally Posted by STOKEB
.. I wont have limp home issues cause ill be using the manual ecu, .
what they were meaning is since you dont have the 4 speed anymore you will be able to run a bit bigger stall if you wanted to....

the btr's seem to go into limp home mode with 3000plus stall converters.

gearbox sounds wicked....cant wait to see how your times go with it
LUXO_8 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 17-06-2006, 12:26 AM   #12
Qwikcorty
V8 Turbo Hoon

i think a 4000rpm stally would go hand in hand with a highly strung 4L in a falcon.
Qwikcorty is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post