Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Club and Speciality Forums > Forum Community Car Clubs > OzECruisers (E/N/D Series) > OzECruisers General Discussions

OzECruisers General Discussions E/N/D vehicles General Discussion ONLY. NO TECH THREADS

Old 10-04-2006, 07:40 PM   #1
EB Pete
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Location: Under the bonnet, trying to keep as clean as above!
Default Fuel system

hi all. well as some of you might know i'm doing up me car and i'm not the most knowledgable person about car stuff. i was just wondering what sorta fuel system i would need to keep enough fuel and pressure up to the motor to make it work well. i have done a fair few things so far witch include:

major head work
crow stage 4 cam and springs
balanced motor
acl race series 20 thou oversize pistons
cai
pacemaker extractors
and so on!

i am aiming at about 170rwkw at a min. i wil have ms2 running it and was hopeing some one would be able to tell me if i need bigger injectors, fuel pump, regulator ect. any help would be great and if you know any prices that would be great.

EB Pete is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 10-04-2006, 07:48 PM   #2
Gunns
Banned

Fuel pump, and maybe a adjustable fuel reg, that is about it, shouldn't need injectors!
Gunns is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 10-04-2006, 07:54 PM   #3
EB Pete
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Location: Under the bonnet, trying to keep as clean as above!

what sorta fuel pump and adjustable regulator? i took the fuel rail and injectors off the intake and the ends were all deteriorated so i'll need new ones anyway. what size would be safe?
EB Pete is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 10-04-2006, 09:40 PM   #4
heckaz performance

Many Bosch Motorsport pumps will do the job.
I can get Bosch 044's for $450 (same as most Touring Cars),
These can be used in or out of the Tank.
Xr6 regulators ran a bit more pressure,
adjustable ones are $200+,
You probably would only need a pump, to have the fuel requirement.
You won't need injectors N A
heckaz performance is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post