Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Club and Speciality Forums > Forum Community Car Clubs > AU Falcon.com.au

Old 07-02-2006, 09:27 PM   #1
OZFORDAU
Banned

Talking Is there going to be a meeting place somewhere near Ferntree Gully for the AU's?

Hopefully we can get a meeting place for the AU's to meet up and travel to the city! Somewhere around the Ferntree Gully area?

Anyideas?

OZFORDAU is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 07-02-2006, 09:34 PM   #2
XR6-VCT-2000
Fantastic Plastic

Well there is a local meet that alot of people are coming to in April ( top thread of this main forum ! ), which i am going to attend myself too. But being local to you myself ( im in noble park ) , i wouldnt mind maybe getting something together sooner for a saturday afternoon or something for all the locals around here > Nothin like a nice line of AU's travellin into the city - go have a bit of a bbq around albert park lake maybe where the upcoming event is going to be held , for those unformilular with the place would give them an idea of what to expect 'roughly' on the main day ( which is gonna be a big day by the sounds of it ) , anyways - anyone else local maybe be interested in something like this too ?
XR6-VCT-2000 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 07-02-2006, 09:45 PM   #3
OZFORDAU
Banned

Default Albert Park

I ment on the 23rd of April on the way to the Show n' Shine! Who's ever local should meet up and then we should all go together and rock up at the same time at Albert Park! A Whole line of AU's what else could you dream of? Maybe a whole line of FPV GT-P's would be noice : lol

But that idea is also good as well if some other people can get some ideas that would be good!

Cheers :
OZFORDAU is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 07-02-2006, 09:50 PM   #4
XR6-VCT-2000
Fantastic Plastic

yeah im easy , just the more events the more chances of filling my photo album of lines of AU's lined up lookin all shmick and span ..lol, and a good chance to meet people and spend a day out locally , also draws alot of attention to crowds when u got even a few lined up lookin nice. Im open for anything
XR6-VCT-2000 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post