Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > Non Ford Related Community Forums > The Bar

The Bar For non Automotive Related Chat

Old 08-01-2006, 10:38 PM   #1
MotherNatureVer2
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Default X Box Live

OK guys .... yes the youngest got a X Box for Xmas to replace the burnt PS2 he had ...... now he has spent some of his Xmas $$$ on X Box Live thinggy ,......

He was wondering if anyone else on here has it & if so what games they have so he can use the bloody thing :P

If theres any questions please keep them Mother proof as I have NFI about this stuff as most would know ;) :

MotherNatureVer2 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 08-01-2006, 10:48 PM   #2
svo347
AFF's 1st DM.......

Location: Wha???... There is only 2 states 2 be in.. WA or Drunk..

Ahahaha lisa you rock.....
As for the games there should be a website you can check out
Quote:
Originally Posted by zetec
I know what lengths they go to to ensure it's more than just a Ford sticker on the part. Ford doesn't throw it's name on anything for a quick buck.
06 Turbo Terri AWD 6 sp in Neo with stuff i didnt even need, side steps,15.2 inch roof mounted DVD,Pioneer $tezza,Selby 30/18mm swaybars,debunged,100 cpsi Ballistic cat,Plazmaman under battery Cai injectors 14/lb boost,ZF tuned,Xtreme's magic. :
svo347 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 08-01-2006, 10:59 PM   #3
MO
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

AAAAhhhhhh the first step into the unknown.....good luck MN.

The more I know ppl the more I love my DOGS.
2011 SY Territory Limited Edition TS
2000 AUII SE ute IL6
MO is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 08-01-2006, 11:06 PM   #4
82XD393.3v
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

I have xbox live and what a addictive thing it is
The best games for live is battlefield2,halo2,v8 supercars2 but 3 will be released soon
best to go to there web site this gives all the games for live and what is popular
http://www.xbox.com/en-au/

FG F6 Manual 366RWKW tuned by BLUE POWER

82XD393.3v is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 08-01-2006, 11:28 PM   #5
MotherNatureVer2
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Hahaha thanks guys. He has Halo2 and a few other games but he was wondering abut playing other guys with the thing
Old 08-01-2006, 11:48 PM   #6
MotherNatureVer2
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

K have just been told he also has Burnout 3, Forza Motorsport, Crimson Skies, Rally Sport 2 Challenge and Halo 2 as said before ...... I'm now also told he wants people to play with ...... Im under the impression you need Broadband and am wondering what the hell he needs my credit card number for .......

Any one enlighten me more on that one ????????
Old 08-01-2006, 11:58 PM   #7
svo347
AFF's 1st DM.......

http://support.microsoft.com/?scid=kb;en-us;818932
Try that Mum.
Quote:
I know what lengths they go to to ensure it's more than just a Ford sticker on the part. Ford doesn't throw it's name on anything for a quick buck.
06 Turbo Terri AWD 6 sp in Neo with stuff i didnt even need, side steps,15.2 inch roof mounted DVD,Pioneer $tezza,Selby 30/18mm swaybars,debunged,100 cpsi Ballistic cat,Plazmaman under battery Cai injectors 14/lb boost,ZF tuned,Xtreme's magic. :
Old 08-01-2006, 11:59 PM   #8
svo347
AFF's 1st DM.......

SUMMARY
This article describes why Microsoft requires a credit card when you subscribe to Xbox Live.
MORE INFORMATION
You must have a credit card to subscribe to Xbox Live. This requirement is printed on the Xbox Video Game System box under the system requirements.

You must provide credit card information to create a new account for Xbox Live for the following reasons:
• When you create an account on Xbox Live, you must accept the Terms of Use. The Terms of Use is a legal agreement. You must be at least 18 years old to accept the Terms of Use.
• As part of The Terms of Use, you agree to the billing cycle that automatically renews your Xbox Live subscription. Microsoft requires a credit card for this automatic subscription renewal.
• Microsoft applies all premium content charges that you purchase to your credit card.
• Microsoft uses the credit card information as a security measure to help verify that you are the owner of the account
Quote:
Old 09-01-2006, 01:55 AM   #9
PH47
Ford Power, in a Merc?

Battlefield 2 is by far the best Live game out at the moment.. at any time you can jump on and there'll be hundreds of people to play with (Players Currently Online: 871, from ea.com)

Halo2 of course is also a brilliant game on live, and always plenty of people online.
PH47 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 09-01-2006, 09:27 AM   #10
Lukeyson
Right out sideways

Halo 2 - Supercars 2 : all that i play on LIVE, so much fun !!!

whats his gamertag ?

Next XMAS he will be wanting the XBOX 360 coming out in 3 months !! :hihi:
Old 09-01-2006, 04:23 PM   #11
MotherNatureVer2
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

He hasnt got a tag as yet ..... were still temporarily on dial up as we have just moved.

I spose Im just being me and trying to find out as much as possible before he starts using it ..... there are now 6 kids who use this computer & net lines so he wont want to waste his time on checking it out when he finally gets a go .......... all hes going to want to do is play .......

Ohhhhh he is only 11 too so Im not sure about some of the bang bang games ....... this Halo looks bad enough for me ;)