Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > The Pub

The Pub For General Automotive Related Talk

Old 08-12-2005, 03:40 AM   #1
CruizinEB
Banned

Question Ideas for car meets??

I am finding it hard to come up with good ideas for car meets, so what ideas can you guys come up with?

CruizinEB is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 08-12-2005, 10:57 AM   #2
NZ
~~~

Think outside the square. You don't alway need to just drive somewhere then drive back.

Go somewhere and do something as a group. Mini golf, beach for a surf, fishing, drive in movie if you have one.
NZ is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 08-12-2005, 07:42 PM   #3
CruizinEB
Banned

nah we don't have a drive in i don't think, i had an idea were we find a guy that would let us do some drifting on his property but i don't think we will be doing that :( , Any other ideas guys ?
CruizinEB is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 08-12-2005, 08:37 PM   #4
awsome4.0
Banned

I agree with NZ think of other things to do should be plenty 2 do in perth
awsome4.0 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 08-12-2005, 08:58 PM   #5
clontarf_x
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Cruizin there is a Drive In in Kingsley

As for ideas, yeah think outside the square. Also keep in mind the amount of cars on the cruise

I.E if there is going to be 20+ dont go choosing routes that have a lot of traffic lights/traffic lights close to eachother. This will end up seperating the group.

Have catch-up points along the route. Say, a macas or hj's with a rather large carpark, or something along those lines.

Include as much Highway/Fwy runs as you can. Nothing like hearing the purr of 25+ fords all doing 100km's an hour.

And make it FUN. End destinations, competitions, two-ways, use your imagination.

And the most important rule dont be dickheads. All it takes is one disgruntled road user to tell the police one of your participants is being a right ******** and the cops will have no problems defecting all your blown-gasket'd E-Series

- Shane
clontarf_x is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post