Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Club and Speciality Forums > Forum Community Car Clubs > OzECruisers (E/N/D Series) > OzECruisers General Discussions

OzECruisers General Discussions E/N/D vehicles General Discussion ONLY. NO TECH THREADS

Old 06-08-2005, 12:12 PM   #1
EDXR6T

Default how much?

hows it going guys?

im just wondering how much a ED fairmont ghia climate controls going to cost me? mine is not to healthy (display isnt showing all the icons on a count cause i took it appart but if any ones got a clue on how much thay cost new or used it would b a great help
tx

EDXR6T is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 06-08-2005, 12:16 PM   #2
ilsautomotive
Former E-Series Member

I once sold one for about $60 on Ebay. Most wreckers are dodgy and will ask $100+.
ilsautomotive is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 06-08-2005, 04:10 PM   #3
EDXR6T

how much diferent r the EA ones electrics wize? cause i was thinkig just geting a EA one for 25$ and puting the ED face on it would that work?
Old 06-08-2005, 05:29 PM   #4
LUXO_8
windsor user

that wouldnt work
its not like the trip computer that just has a different face.

although an EA one would plug in - and vice-verca theyre very different inside.
the ed one shows the ambient temp, the display is different, as well i think the climate operates differntly- dont hold me to the last bit though..

just keep an eye out, you'll find one soon enough
LUXO_8 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 06-08-2005, 06:21 PM   #5
John_LS1

i have the electronics part of a climate module im not going to use. make an offer
  Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 06-08-2005, 06:21 PM   #6
EDXR6T

i had douts on that swap my mechanic say'd it 'Mite' work but i wasint sure just thought id ask. mine still works its the disply that's gone like it might have the fane speed numbers up and the rest wont and only some of temp numbers might b showin so it just a pain in the ***
thanks for the help tho
Old 06-08-2005, 06:22 PM   #7
EDXR6T

dose the display work??