Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > The Pub

The Pub For General Automotive Related Talk

Old 22-06-2005, 11:07 AM   #1
Heeno
Formally knowen as EBus

Default exhaust shop thats good

hi all, just wondering of some really good exhaust shops around the brisbane northside area, one that does quality service, good prices and doesn't bull. So please let me know of the shops you guys n gals have been to that were really good with really good prices. im just after a 2.5in setup and most probably with extractors depending on prices.

Cheers all
Heeno is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 22-06-2005, 01:34 PM   #2
Heeno
Formally knowen as EBus

comon someones gotta know
Old 22-06-2005, 07:05 PM   #3
EA_Bender
Hmmm Gold!!!

im going in to redcliffe dyno tomorrow for a full new system, so ill tell u tomorrow how its goes

steves also very generously offering 10% discount to forum members too so check it out

bender
1990 EA Series 2 Fairmont, Low Springs and shocks, 17 x 7 Advanti Flash Mags running on Falken rubber :, EL XR8 Sway Bars, NGK Iridium Plugs, New Trip Comp, Pacemaker 4480, 2.5 system 4L ED engine with surecam

Now Sporting - OED666's 202+ RWHP engine!! :dj: fully
EA_Bender is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 23-06-2005, 10:29 AM   #4
Heeno
Formally knowen as EBus

Quote:
Originally Posted by EA_Bender
im going in to redcliffe dyno tomorrow for a full new system, so ill tell u tomorrow how its goes

steves also very generously offering 10% discount to forum members too so check it out

bender
so they do exhaust at redcliff dyno?? if so then that is just excellent.

cheers Bender
Old 23-06-2005, 06:08 PM   #5
EA_Bender
Hmmm Gold!!!

hey mate, just got back, the exhaust sounds awsome, the car feels somehow different, its definately breathing alot batter now. got a dyno with it saying im now putting out 107.5rwkw _2: definately reccomend rdp

cheers
bender
1990 EA Series 2 Fairmont, Low Springs and shocks, 17 x 7 Advanti Flash Mags running on Falken rubber :, EL XR8 Sway Bars, NGK Iridium Plugs, New Trip Comp, Pacemaker 4480, 2.5 system 4L ED engine with surecam

Now Sporting - OED666's 202+ RWHP engine!! :dj: fully
EA_Bender is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 23-06-2005, 06:33 PM   #6
8pAc
RDP #181

Ultimate Performance Exhuast at brendale is very good, go have a chat to scott. He does a lot of work for the xr club qld

edit: never mind lol
8pAc is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 29-06-2005, 07:31 AM   #7
dynosteve
Dyno Tuner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heeno
so they do exhaust at redcliff dyno?? if so then that is just excellent.

cheers Bender
Yes we do full in house exhaust upgrades and our 10% forum discount comes into play on all exhaust work.

Thanks Steve
dynosteve is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 29-06-2005, 09:45 AM   #8
Heeno
Formally knowen as EBus

Quote:
Originally Posted by dynosteve
Yes we do full in house exhaust upgrades and our 10% forum discount comes into play on all exhaust work.

Thanks Steve
alright sounds good, i'll see you guys when i get some funds.

cheers all

Changes: 5 spd manual
Extractors, 2.5in exhaust
AMG Quake 17's w/ maxxis rubba
Lovelle superlows
Cheap a55 Pod Filter

Bike: CR250R 05 :evil3:
Old 29-06-2005, 01:00 PM   #9
EDManual
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

I have been after a nice setup for my TR8, most exhaust places say they know what they are doing but just guess at the best lengths, they give bad advice on 4 into 1s or tri Ys, they just want your money and dont care it what they do is actually good or not.

I really want tuned length try Ys, most say "I can do that" then I ask about it, and they just make it fit and look nice, not caring about the "tuned" bit. or say 4 into 1s are just as good(which they are not unless you have 500hp+)

Depends on how good you want them, but make sure they know what they are doing.
EDManual is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 29-06-2005, 01:06 PM   #10
Heeno
Formally knowen as EBus

Quote:
Originally Posted by EDManual
I have been after a nice setup for my TR8, most exhaust places say they know what they are doing but just guess at the best lengths, they give bad advice on 4 into 1s or tri Ys, they just want your money and dont care it what they do is actually good or not.

I really want tuned length try Ys, most say "I can do that" then I ask about it, and they just make it fit and look nice, not caring about the "tuned" bit. or say 4 into 1s are just as good(which they are not unless you have 500hp+)

Depends on how good you want them, but make sure they know what they are doing.
yea cheers for the advice

Changes: 5 spd manual
Extractors, 2.5in exhaust
AMG Quake 17's w/ maxxis rubba
Lovelle superlows
Cheap a55 Pod Filter

Bike: CR250R 05 :evil3:
Old 30-06-2005, 07:10 PM   #11
donno
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

If redcliffe is too far try aussie exhaust (carline). Can't remember the exact suburb, but if your heading into the city on gypie/lutwych, turn left at a major intersection in windsor. Sorry I can't remember any more, just yellowpages it. Got a cat back done there. Top work, great service.

Comming soon: T04Z, plenum, TrueTrac.
donno is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 30-06-2005, 07:15 PM   #12
Racecraft
they call me Tibbo

Quote:
Originally Posted by donno
If redcliffe is too far try aussie exhaust (carline). Can't remember the exact suburb, but if your heading into the city on gypie/lutwych, turn left at a major intersection in windsor. Sorry I can't remember any more, just yellowpages it. Got a cat back done there. Top work, great service.
Aussie Exhaust just off the Albion Overpass beside the Albion Hotel on Sandgate Rd.. ASk for Russel

Racecraft is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post