Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > The Pub

The Pub For General Automotive Related Talk

Old 22-01-2019, 06:09 AM   #1
Country Lane
Starter Motor

Default Hi everyone.....

Oh geez, not sure if this is the correct spot to post an intro, but here goes.

My name is Kev, i'm way closer to 60 now than I ever wanted to be or for that matter, thought I would get to be.

I've been around Fords, on and off my entire life and owned some crackers in that time too. I wish i'd kept some of them.

I don't bleed blue, as over the years, I've had a fair mixture of brands.
I always consider a car for what it is, rather than the badge on it.

I've managed to jam some fun times in where cars are concerned and still try to now whenever the chance arises.

Now, I have been a bit naughty, in so much as, because I didn't read all the rules and regs, my first post was a for sale post and the Mods pointed out, very nicely I might add, that I wasn't suppose to do that.

So about now, i feel like a right ********.

[DELETED]

Mods, if this is in the wrong spot, just lift it into the correct spot please.

Last edited by PG2; 22-01-2019 at 09:07 AM. Reason: You still can't advertise...
Country Lane is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
This user likes this post:
Old 22-01-2019, 10:04 AM   #2
roddy1960
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Default Re: Hi everyone.....

G'day Kev . Regardless if this is in the right or wrong spot , WELCOME . This is truly an amazing Forum . I'm a member of a couple of other non car Forums , have visited and joined a couple of other car forums , one based in the USA (Ford) and a Honda one because I also own an old Honda Accord and AFF absolutely leaves them all in the weeds.

I defy anybody to tell me there's a more informative , engaging , fun and passionate Forum anywhere on car stuff .

The crew have helped me on several occasions with advice , once or twice I've been able to add some help here and there too .

Have a look around all the myriad of sections too because the topics are extensive on all sorts of things , not just Ford vehicles ..

It's addictive though ..I cannot go a day without visiting AFF somehow .

ENJOY .......
roddy1960 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
3 users like this post: