Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > Non Ford Related Community Forums > The Bar

The Bar For non Automotive Related Chat

Old 22-04-2011, 05:26 AM   #1
AC
Saving for a Jet Car

Default Two arrested on Kiesha Abrahams’ case

Good to see some movement on this, hopefully some closure will come for the family and effected community

http://www.police.nsw.gov.au/news/la...bWwmYWxsPTE%3D
Quote:
Detectives from the Homicide Squad this morning arrested a man and woman in relation to the disappearance of Kiesha Abrahams in Sydney’s west last year.

Shortly after 1am (Friday 22 April), investigators from Strike Force Jarocin arrested the 31-year-old man and 28-year-old woman on Freya Street at Shalvey.

The pair has been taken to Mt Druitt Police Station where they are currently assisting detectives with their investigation.

They are expected to be charged in relation to the girl’s disappearance and will appear in court today.

Strike Force Jarocin was established to investigate the disappearance of Kiesha Abrahams in August last year.

The then six-year-old girl was reported missing from her unit on Woodstock Avenue in Mt Druitt on Sunday 1 August.
AC is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 22-04-2011, 06:18 AM   #2
Mechan1k
Donating Member1

Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: Brings a wealth of knowledge to the forums and is frequently giving helpful advice. Technical Contributor: For members who share their technical expertise. - Issue reason: Always willing to help out with technical information. 
Default Re: Two arrested on Kiesha Abrahams’ case

I remember driving passed the flats along there one afternoon ... and the floral/toy tribute was massive on fence out the front.

Will be interesting to see what comes to light in this investigation.
Mechan1k is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 22-04-2011, 06:45 AM   #3
AC
Saving for a Jet Car

Yeah for sure, I was just reading another news article, apparently they have arrested the Mum & Step Father, which was what I gathered with the first above one released by nsw police. I think possibly the Kelly Lane case that just went through may have given them more grounds to make the arrests, even without the child being found.
Will an interesting few days coming I think....
Old 22-04-2011, 03:37 PM   #4
Feathers
Lucifer's Angel

Police have found remains they believe to be Kiesha's, not too far from where her mum and step father were arrested.

http://www.news.com.au/national/two-...-1226043191911
Blueprint, manual, 4490's, Redback 2.5" dual exhaust, BA Typhoon rims, tint, fog light covers, BF tailights, blue illuminated window switches, Ghia bootlid carpet, lower grille, FPV door spears, steering wheel & interior bits, XR6T + F6 intake, K&N filter, Typhoon spoiler, tuned, sway bars, custom angel eyes & plates..YUM!

If there's one thing guys in Holdens hate more than being beaten by a Ford...
It's being beaten by a girl driving a Ford
Feathers is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 23-04-2011, 02:01 PM   #5
jaydee
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Rot in hell white trash, poor kid, RIP.
Old 23-04-2011, 02:14 PM   #6
uranium_death
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

I hope the system does the right thing not only by their child, but by the general public as well.

The system here is too weak.

Don't snap my undies.
uranium_death is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 23-04-2011, 03:43 PM   #7
dave289
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaydee
Rot in hell white trash, poor kid, RIP.
The step dad was a whitey, the mother a darkie. You could see these scum were guilty from the beginning, just by the crap that came from there mouth. They NEVER went and looked for the girl for a start, and she was always on the defensive rather than actually being concerned for there lost little girl. These two will get whats coming to them in jail, but it will not bring back that poor little girl. She had probably suffered for quite some time too at the hands of those two.The most unfortunate thing is that the way this child was treated is far from isolated and something that goes on far to often behind closed doors. This is the result of weak government control and laws, which are always inplace to protect the criminal one would think by the sentences and excuses of mental disorder and simliar crap we hear constantly. They will come out and claim mental inness and get off like this mental tool that murdered his oldman and sister last year up the road from me, I think he cut the sisters baby also, just last week I hear he gets of because of mental ilness. I am sick of our weak gutless excuse ridden society, lock all these morons up for life and set an example.
dave289 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 23-04-2011, 07:21 PM   #8
XDV800
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

I hope they F!@#$%^ die in jail the %^@&` *&$#%%$% @%54
XDV800 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 23-04-2011, 07:25 PM   #9
HULK EF
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

-even criminals hate child murderer's n molestestors..
HULK EF is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 23-04-2011, 08:38 PM   #10
fordv8!

Dogs........
fordv8! is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 23-04-2011, 08:45 PM   #11
TURBOTAXI
Turbo Falcon Fiend

Appreciate the anger but we probably need to keep the phrasing PC or this will go the way of the DoDo.

Too many turbo toys......
2009 FG F6 Nitro LPI LPG 290rwkw on LPG.
2005 BAMKII XR6 Turbo with LPG (ex HWP 255,000k's and counting)
Honda 2001 CR500E Road registered CR500
Honda 1985 CR500 (the one with the arm ripping power)
DT200r regoed Hack
Yamaha IT/YZ 465 Vinduro rocket
Imported IT465 and 490 back up bikes
VF1000R mid 80's racer built by HMR
Honda CR480 Air cooled project road cafe racer.
T88 Turbo XT Falcon project with 351 Cleveland (mothballed)
Plus the rest.

TURBOTAXI is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 23-04-2011, 09:04 PM   #12
EFJay

What has become of the world? When parent can do this to their kids and then go on as if nothing has happened? They protested their innocence and said they had nothing to do with what had happened all the while knowing where the poor child was burried. The sad thing is that these two will not get "real" justice, they will spend a long time in jail yes but to me that is not justice. Any person that harms a child should face a tougher form of jusice in the form of hanging, eletric chair, firing squad or the leathal injection. Spending 20 years in a place that provides them with everything they need and lets them live a life that is paid for by the public is just a joke....
R.I.P little one
Old 24-04-2011, 12:18 PM   #13
bingoTE50
Steve

Another failure for the " system" ,apparently numerous complaints and no action again. So another child dies . Crazy stuff , and the people who may have prevented it go back to work , take their paycheck , and absolve blame from themselves. Are we really so controlled by do-gooders who peddle the tripe that the child will be better off with her paternal mother , although she has some issues,we are working with her on it ..BS
bingoTE50 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 25-04-2011, 11:41 AM   #14
EFJay

Just seen on the news that the mother is under 24 hour watch as she is " very distressed" . Bugger that, put her in the general population bit and let the other inmates sort her out.

Last edited by EFJay; 25-04-2011 at 11:49 AM.
EFJay is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 25-04-2011, 10:42 PM   #15
FTE217
T3/Sprint8
Donating Member2

It sickens me just seeing the thread and reading the articles the last days....
How so called "adults" can do this to a innocent child is beyond our good natured minds......RIP little one.
"Don't believe everything you read on the internet. Abraham Lincoln"
FTE217 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 27-04-2011, 06:38 PM   #16
Silversurfer

Angry Re: Two arrested on Kiesha Abrahams’ case

Quote:
Originally Posted by dave289
The step dad was a whitey, the mother a darkie. You could see these scum were guilty from the beginning, just by the crap that came from there mouth. They NEVER went and looked for the girl for a start, and she was always on the defensive rather than actually being concerned for there lost little girl. These two will get whats coming to them in jail, but it will not bring back that poor little girl. She had probably suffered for quite some time too at the hands of those two.The most unfortunate thing is that the way this child was treated is far from isolated and something that goes on far to often behind closed doors. This is the result of weak government control and laws, which are always inplace to protect the criminal one would think by the sentences and excuses of mental disorder and simliar crap we hear constantly. They will come out and claim mental inness and get off like this mental tool that murdered his oldman and sister last year up the road from me, I think he cut the sisters baby also, just last week I hear he gets of because of mental ilness. I am sick of our weak gutless excuse ridden society, lock all these morons up for life and set an example.
I would not send them to jail , just burn them or minced them for dog food those scum.

RIP little kiesha.
Silversurfer is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 27-04-2011, 06:44 PM   #17
Kryton

what ever happened to being innocent till PROVEN guilty?
Kryton is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 27-04-2011, 06:54 PM   #18
SEZ213
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: Always puts a good amount of thought into his posts and voices his ideas and opinions in a well thought out and constructive manner. I have certainly seen many threads where his input has been constructive to the topic and overall the forum has benfited f 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silversurfer
I would not send them to jail , just burn them or minced them for dog food those scum.

RIP little kiesha.

Wouldn't even feed them to my dog...he'd probably turn his nose up at it anyway.

I feel sorry for the mother's who struggle to have kids, and these one's breed like rabbits...and it's their children who suffer.

I'm really disappointed that they lied about it for so long.

Her being on a 24 hour watch? She's only distressed because she got caught, and now has to pay for her actions.

We live in a wicked world, and it's just getting worse. Kids are supposed to be protected by their parents, mother's tend to have a bond with their kids. It seems to some people they're just a commodity...and that makes me sad as hell.

Quote:
Originally Posted by davway
They were caught by police visiting a shallow grave that held the remains of her body...innocent people wouldn't know where the hell that was.

Continually having a battle of wits with unarmed opponents.

Sez

Photo's by Sez
SEZ213 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 27-04-2011, 08:22 PM   #19
AC
Saving for a Jet Car

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sezzy
They were caught by police visiting a shallow grave that held the remains of her body...innocent people wouldn't know where the hell that was.
I believe "caught red handed" is the phrase...

Now just to wait and hear if the remains are a confirmed match, if so, they are so done for... But I think it's pretty much a given, otherwise the police would not have charged them.
But Davway is right, innocent till proven otherwise, as Australian citizens they have right to a fair hearing and will have thier day.... Weeks or months in court.

The hard part now is the waiting on the outcome...
Old 27-04-2011, 09:59 PM   #20
b2tf
not here much anymore

Quote:
Originally Posted by AC

Now just to wait and hear if the remains are a confirmed match
Inconclusive results from post mortem - DNA testing required apparently.
Old 27-04-2011, 10:18 PM   #21
EFJay

Quote:
As said above they got caught visiting the poor kids grave. And look at the other stuff.....blood all in the house and all the suss stuff the so called parents did. Now to sit back and say that this is not enough proof is really IMHO whats wrong with this world...hang the pair of em.
Old 27-04-2011, 10:37 PM   #22
93EB_SXR6
I totalled my XR6

Brings the term "...the dregs of society..." to mind.
They were probably dole bludging scum too.

This has made me so angry that I'm stereotyping.
Old 28-04-2011, 06:20 AM   #23
GT 160
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Brings a lump to the throat everytime i read something about this case.

Hard to imagine what that little girls last thoughts must have been.
GT 160 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 28-04-2011, 10:14 AM   #24
ELGT4me
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Question Re: Two arrested on Kiesha Abrahams’ case

Quote:
Originally Posted by EFJay
As said above they got caught visiting the poor kids grave. And look at the other stuff.....blood all in the house and all the suss stuff the so called parents did. Now to sit back and say that this is not enough proof is really IMHO whats wrong with this world...hang the pair of em.
Without jumping to conclusions, the bit that caught my attention was, while everybody was out searching for the little girl (police, volunteers, neighbours etc) the "parents" for want of a better term, went shopping for food. When asked why were they not searching for their daughter the reply astounded me. "We still gotta eat you know". Mate if that was my daughter, the last thing I would be worried about, was feeding my face.
ELGT4me is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 28-04-2011, 10:39 AM   #25
GT0132
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by ELGT4me
Without jumping to conclusions, the bit that caught my attention was, while everybody was out searching for the little girl (police, volunteers, neighbours etc) the "parents" for want of a better term, went shopping for food. When asked why were they not searching for their daughter the reply astounded me. "We still gotta eat you know". Mate if that was my daughter, the last thing I would be worried about, was feeding my face.

Yeah...I think if any of my kids went missing my appetite would have permanently vanished until they were found
2005 BA MK2 FPV GT - 6 SPEED MANUAL , SILHOUETTE, SWISSVAX, SUNROOF, BILSTEIN AND LOVELLS, FACTORY GENUINE 19'S, X-FORCE STAINLESS QUAD CATBACK, ADVANCE HEADERS, 200 CPSI CATS, BLUEPOWER CAI, HERROD BREATHER KIT, 4:11 DIFF RATIO, MAL WOOD OPT 3+ CLUTCH, BILLET SHIFTER, MELLINGS 10227, NOW WITH REVERSE CAMERA/SENSORS, ALPINE SPEAKERS & SUB - CUSTOM TUNED TO 275 RWKW

NOW WITH A NEW ADDITION - 2017 MUSTANG V8 GT FASTBACK - , 6 SPEED AUTO IN PLATINUM WHITE,
GT0132 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 28-04-2011, 01:58 PM   #26
|||
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
it doesnt apply to the internet. on the net you just post about how much you'd love to torture people accused of child abuse/killings. the most graphic response wins one free internet.
||| is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 28-04-2011, 02:28 PM   #27
ELGT4me
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Probably the same thing that happened to "punishment to fit the crime" after being proven guilty.
Old 28-04-2011, 02:52 PM   #28
Feathers
Lucifer's Angel

Quote:
Originally Posted by ELGT4me
Didn't they also have another child with them at that point? That kid at least had to eat.
Blueprint, manual, 4490's, Redback 2.5" dual exhaust, BA Typhoon rims, tint, fog light covers, BF tailights, blue illuminated window switches, Ghia bootlid carpet, lower grille, FPV door spears, steering wheel & interior bits, XR6T + F6 intake, K&N filter, Typhoon spoiler, tuned, sway bars, custom angel eyes & plates..YUM!

If there's one thing guys in Holdens hate more than being beaten by a Ford...
It's being beaten by a girl driving a Ford
Feathers is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 28-04-2011, 03:18 PM   #29
ELGT4me
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Feathers
Didn't they also have another child with them at that point? That kid at least had to eat.
I think BOTH parents went shopping, I could be wrong, surely neighbours, relatives, friends, volunteers, could have grabbed some food for the family. I am not trying to prove /disprove their guilt in any way shape or form. If any of my 5 children went missing, I would be out looking for them 24/7. I am pretty sure most of my friends would help out with groceries etc.I think that many volunteer organisations would help out with food if need be.
Old 28-04-2011, 03:50 PM   #30
dave289
Banned

This womans first child, a boy died when he was about three weeks old I believe, so its the second time a child has died while at the hands of this woman. While I dont like to jump to conclusions to much , I would be more inclined to think that she was the main culprit. I mean if the bloke had done it ,surely she would have been upset to say the least and would have gotten rid of him or perhaps dobbed him in rather than try and protect him . Anyway I guess we will find out over time what actually happened. Unfortunately nothing will ever bring back that poor little girl. Why should we have to pay to now house and feed these scum , when with a little bit of rope we could avoid this , and maybe give some justice to this little girl Kiesha who liked to dance and sing but was tortured and murdered and thrown in some hole in the middle of nowhere.
dave289 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post