Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > Ford Forums Central > Site Support

Site Support If something isn't working or you have a suggestion ( a nice one !! ) let us know here.

Closed Thread

Old 04-01-2011, 05:05 PM   #1
STINKY NINJA
Banned

Default Double standards

Whats the story with mods and donating members getting to say what they want,abusive,offensive or not?
Whats the point of having an open forum to leave comments, when the high up people crack the shits everytime someone leaves a comment they dont like and get on their high horse,get nasty and close the post.
And to get personal when they know you cant be nasty back to them is b/s and friggin double standards and an abuse of power...
Is this a public forum or a purple circle?

Old 04-01-2011, 05:14 PM   #2
chrisfpv
Browsing here and there..

What happened...
Old 04-01-2011, 05:18 PM   #3
STINKY NINJA
Banned

I understand i can be quite unliked but this abuse,bad attitude deal is a widespread issue that has involved alot of others that have said nothing for the fear of being banned.
Nobody likes to be abused especially when you cant reciprocate.
Just read through a few heated posts to see what mods,donating members get away with that others get kicked off for.
i expect to be banned just for airing this.
Old 04-01-2011, 05:22 PM   #4
Melz
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Maybe a PM to admin or the mod in question might clarify what you believe is 'double standards'.
Old 04-01-2011, 05:36 PM   #5
Iggypoppin'
Chasing a FORD project!

For the record stinkydogs, I'm a DM and I've been warned and neg repped before, DMs get banned and are treated the same as normal members...
Game. Reinvented.

1996 BMW 740iL V8. TV, phone, leather, sunroof, satnav, all as standard. Now with 19" TSW Brooklands, 2 1/2" stainless steel exhaust, plus more coming soon.
Old 04-01-2011, 05:38 PM   #6
STINKY NINJA
Banned

The people involved know who they are, and i have had issues similar to this before and went through pm and got nowhere.
I was called a meth addict,off my head or words to that effect ,when making legible comments about the police force and road rage,the post was then closed because the donating member was getting nasty and my rep points taken away?
I have also had a warning for telling a guy he gave me the wrong advice, when the advice was wrong.
I hate people who abuse thier power and thats why i posted in the police chase post in the beginning...
Looks to be another mini police force
Old 04-01-2011, 05:41 PM   #7
Melz
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

By posting like this is only drawing negative attention to yourself... As Iggy already said.. no one gets special treatment around here and there are no double standards. As a moderator we have been given very strict guidelines to adhere to. And in case you are forgetting we are all here on a voluntary basis... if you don't like it there is a log off button on the right hand side of the menu bar...

I highly recommend sending wulos or russellw a PM outlining the situation you believe you are being mistreated in (even though I highly doubt it) and use actual evidence.... (names, threads, etc.)
Old 04-01-2011, 05:43 PM   #8
STINKY NINJA
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melz
By posting like this is only drawing negative attention to yourself...

I highly recommend sending wulos or russellw a PM outlining the situation you believe you are being mistreated in (even though I highly doubt it) and use actual evidence.... (names, threads, etc.)
Will do
Old 04-01-2011, 05:50 PM   #9
Falcon Coupe
Clevo Mafia Inc.

Chairman's Award: Chairman's Award - Issue reason: The exceptional contribution made to AFF over an extended period of time. Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: Your tireless efforts behind the scenes in keeping AFF the place it is. 

Quote:
Originally Posted by stinkydogs
I understand i can be quite unliked but this abuse,bad attitude deal is a widespread issue that has involved alot of others that have said nothing for the fear of being banned.
Nobody likes to be abused especially when you cant reciprocate.
Just read through a few heated posts to see what mods,donating members get away with that others get kicked off for.
i expect to be banned just for airing this.
Well lets see what you contributed to said discussion:

Quote:
And why should people obey the law and drive sensibly when the coppers run amuck and drive like complete idiots as an example to us all
Quote:
The only thing that should be mandatory is the drug testing of police officers before they go on duty so we can all be safer knowing we arent being pulled up and having our driving critisised/ being abused by a crack/meth head police officer on a powertrip.

With intelligent and well thought out comments like the above I wonder why it was closed......

Before stamping you're feet again I suggest you read the site terms and conditions.
Also we have Police as members here and they deserve much better than you're accusations at the Police force in general.

Quote:
Looks to be another mini police force
Not a Police force but we do have rules and shall enforce them when required, only those who stick their neck out are ever noticed by the Moderators.

Last edited by Falcon Coupe; 04-01-2011 at 05:56 PM.
Closed Thread