Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Club and Speciality Forums > Ford Car Clubs > FPV & XR Owners Club of Victoria > FPV & XR Club of Victoria Discussions

FPV & XR Club of Victoria Discussions FPV & XR Club of Victoria Discussions

Old 02-02-2008, 04:35 PM   #1
Easp
Starter Motor

Default Enhancements

Hey guys, I just bought a BA mk 2 xr8 ute. Ive been thinking that id like to do a couple of things to it but im not sure where to start. It already had a ss induction kit and cat back fitted wen i bought it but id still like a bit more of a note and power. extractors have been suggested to me but i dont know if theyre really worth it? if not are there any other suggestions of fairly cheap mods that i could do?

Easp is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 03-02-2008, 01:02 AM   #2
AUXRVIII
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Hi and welcome. From what I've seen come through work it appears the best bang for buck mod which can be done would be a flash tuner with a custom tune. I don't have any pricing but it would be cheaper than an exhaust system and deliver better results.
AUXRVIII is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 09-06-2008, 03:54 PM   #3
Ladiesman217
I can count to potato!

Definalty get some headers, they will make a world of difference and you will notice the difference immediatly. There really is no point in getting a custom tune if you haven't got the headers to go with it, so much more power can be made with them.

Ladiesman217 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post