Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Ford Australia Vehicles > Small and Mid Sized Cars > Fiesta, Festiva and Ka

Old 20-09-2007, 05:38 PM   #1
zetec jim
04 fiesta zetec

Default Please help!?

Alright, its not that big an issue, but has anyone had a really annoying squeak (over bumps) in what seems to be the drivers side door/window pillar? Just wanted to check before i go in there with 30 galons of WD40. :togo:
cheers

Interior: Colour-coded trims. ST leather gear knob w leather gaiter. Brushed Aluminium pedals. Scuff Plates.
Performance: Denso Iridium sparks. CAI. 2" cat-back with Hi-tech stainless muffler & dual chrome tips. Lowered. RSB soon!
zetec jim is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 21-09-2007, 11:57 PM   #2
kiwijohn42
Death B4 Decaf

I've got the same. Don't know what it is.
Old 22-09-2007, 04:43 PM   #3
zetec jim
04 fiesta zetec

just solved it today!... with the trusted hand of WD40. The problem on mine was the harder rubber panel/strip (not door/weather seal strip) was rubbing against the paint on the door column, you can see where it is rubbing, a little mark. Just wiped some good ol' WD40 on the sucker and it's stopped. try that, if you dont understand my crazy explanation i'll take some pics.
cheers
Interior: Colour-coded trims. ST leather gear knob w leather gaiter. Brushed Aluminium pedals. Scuff Plates.
Performance: Denso Iridium sparks. CAI. 2" cat-back with Hi-tech stainless muffler & dual chrome tips. Lowered. RSB soon!
zetec jim is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 27-09-2007, 12:39 PM   #4
crispymk2

I've got one that sounds like its coming from the hard plastic on the passenger side near the parcel shelf thingy... really annoying