Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Club and Speciality Forums > Forum Community Car Clubs > OzECruisers (E/N/D Series) > OzECruisers General Discussions

OzECruisers General Discussions E/N/D vehicles General Discussion ONLY. NO TECH THREADS

Old 19-09-2007, 08:58 PM   #1
EA Bogan

Default Piece of Crap EB Fairmont...

well i drove 30 kms all the way up to Salisbury today to see a 1993 EB Fairmont on Gas that was apparenty in great condition, nice and tidy, on LPG..upon seeing it it had faded paint all over the car, it rattled when driving and made a whining noise and was looking pretty ratty overall, my EA Falcon is much nicer. It was described to me as clean, tidy in overall great condition. This just shows that without mulitple high-res pics, you just dont buy a car from the internet or believe what anyone says about their car.

EA Bogan is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 19-09-2007, 09:30 PM   #2
ILLaViTaR
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Yeah.

It really gets me going when people don't tell you the odometer reading and false advertise with no pics.
Old 19-09-2007, 09:34 PM   #3
EA Bogan

lol..to think the guy was stunned when i told him its worth nowhere near 2000 in that condition..oh well i want an LTD anyway, time to save up more
EA Bogan is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post