Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Club and Speciality Forums > Forum Community Car Clubs > OzECruisers (E/N/D Series) > OzECruisers General Discussions

OzECruisers General Discussions E/N/D vehicles General Discussion ONLY. NO TECH THREADS

Old 07-07-2007, 05:58 PM   #1
starkersEB
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Default EOI for my EB + how much should i ask

Hi guys I may regretfully i may have to sell my EB, due to the high prices of bloody everything!! i need to downsize.

Now some details, alot of people here may know the car as i bought it off "montyV8" through the forum.

It was orginally a gli but with alot of work from Phil (montyV8) it is now powered by an AU6 with about 60-70thou kays done. The trans was overhauled about 12 months ago and a (propper) shift kit installed at the same time done by MV Automatics (close to 1k spent all up), diff is a fairmont lsd unit.

Exterior wise it has a modded gt bar up front, USC side and rear skirts and moffat vents. It sits on BA xr8 17" copies and superlow springs plus the usual clear indicators. oh and tinted windows

Inside it has monty seats, some trim work done by yours truly on the dor trims etc.., Spak dash. Sony xplod mp3 deck, jvc two way 6" up front xplod 3way 6" rear and twin 8" subs. (I may keep the stezza though)

Now the one bad part I had a branch fall on my car as i was driving along the road so the bonnet has a bit of a dent on it.

I really dont want to sell but i have to start saving some $$$$

Heres some pics let me know what ya think.
P.S. mods i will ask to get this moved to F/S section if i do decide to sell for sure

Now the one i dont like!! Oh and the front bar is now fixed also

starkersEB is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 07-07-2007, 06:08 PM   #2
SVT8
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Thats a hard one to answer, as people often prefer a car that hasnt been touched, or at least in original condition. It could go as low as 3 thousand (even less) or if your lucky maybee just over 5 and half mark. Its worth as much as it sells for really, and i know it sounds harsh but all that work that has gone into the car isnt seen as value when it comes to selling it as a complete car (just how the market works i guess, which is crap).

Question: Whats with the EA bonnet?
SVT8 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 07-07-2007, 06:09 PM   #3
-jjM-
Banned

mountyv8s old thing.....bit of stuffing around recently i presume, i donno if id be willing to pay to much for it, 4 - 6k tops id say considering the work done to it

Quote:
P.S. mods i will ask to get this moved to F/S section if i do decide to sell for sure
noted
-jjM- is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 07-07-2007, 06:37 PM   #4
DEVL-XR
EBII XR6

Tech Writer: Recognition for the technical writers of AFF - Issue reason: Writing tech article(s) 

Sorry for slightly going off topic here, but what side skirts and rear skirt is that?

Good luck with the sale.
Old 07-07-2007, 06:37 PM   #5
private9
www.TUFFCARPARTS.com

Personally I think 2-3k in it's current damaged state.
private9 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 07-07-2007, 11:50 PM   #6
starkersEB
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Oh i should add that it has a mild cam and paceys with a high flow cat and 2.5" zorst

Oh and the EA bonnet was there when i bought it, I may replace it with an EB-ED one before i sell it seeing as its shagged
Old 07-07-2007, 11:51 PM   #7
starkersEB
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by BradensEBxr6
Sorry for slightly going off topic here, but what side skirts and rear skirt is that?

Good luck with the sale.
The brand is USC i think they are no longer around but i seem to remember someone one here saying they were going to try to make a mould at some stage