Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > Non Ford Related Community Forums > The Bar

The Bar For non Automotive Related Chat

Closed Thread

Old 12-09-2006, 03:29 AM   #91
conordec
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by XR6 Martin
I imagine it was due to the weight.
Each building weighed approx 500,000tons.
The first plane hit about 3/4 up, and the 2nd about 2/3s.
So thats over 100,000tons and approx 200,000tons respectively above the impact site.
Once the supporting columns failed, nothing would have stopped all that weight.
Also only the floors were covered in concrete, the outside of the building was just steel columns encased in an aluminium facade.

BTW: Give my thanks to your father for serving our great country

AND?

what weight? nothing was found, no concrete... just dust!!! only steel posts long enough to fit into trucks, (not saying anything about that.. that would just be plain lucky if it was a conspiracy!!!) so wheres the weight? ie, no concrete??? how many tonnage without that weight?

sorry, as i said, it's only my opinion, if we watch now, who's making excuses... smells of 69?

ps. thanks for your thoughts re, my dad, he's a lucky one.

Last edited by conordec; 12-09-2006 at 03:43 AM.
Old 12-09-2006, 03:34 AM   #92
XR Martin
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

What more do you want me to say? Thats the best I can explain it, im not a structural engineer or physicist either.
If you want a better explaination do some reading on the links ive posted
2016 FGX XR8 Sprint, 6speed manual, Kinetic Blue #170

2004 BA wagon RTV project.

1998 EL XR8, Auto, Hot Chilli Red

1993 ED XR6, 5speed, Polynesian Green. 1 of 329. Retired

1968 XT Falcon 500 wagon, 3 on the tree, 3.6L. Patina project.
Old 12-09-2006, 03:38 AM   #93
conordec
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Thanks, the fact you have acknowledged you are not a structual engieer or physicist makes me happy.

We should really read between the lines... the simple half baked ideals of individuals writing up hypothisus' or quoting the same websites over and over again, bugs me.

you should really go to bed now, it's 2.20am there... (if you're in canberra?) and i've had one too many bourbons.

hooroo...

Mick.
Old 12-09-2006, 07:11 AM   #94
WOLF
Track Red XY

An inside job? .....sure, why not. Everybody knows how far a desperate American government (or any govt for that matter) would go/do to get what it wants! History illustrates this in all its ugly glory.
Old 12-09-2006, 07:59 AM   #95
the_scotsman
MY21.5 Mustang GT

I reckon if George Bush can fix a Presidancy election, he can do pretty much everything...

Oh, did anyone watch Loose Change 2 on the History Channel at 9pm last night?
Old 12-09-2006, 10:30 AM   #96
4.9 EF Futura
Official AFF conservative

Much love to the Maddox cartoon Im a pirate, are you?? ;)

I must commend XR6 Martin's efforts here. Whilst some people simply lob in and say "the government sucks", we have an individual willing to take the time and effort to discuss, explain and reference every question being raised. Would it be fair to say you have a keen interest in the topic? One that doesnt simply arise every 12 months

Tidy work.

Its encouraging to see so many people question what is put to them by government and media, but it would be nice to see some more constructive views put forward from the conspiracists
Old 12-09-2006, 10:30 AM   #97
gozza

Appart from the fact Taliban was set up by CIA to fight Russia...And Bin Laden is Saudi Royal Family...And Bush and Saudis have family ties.....Theres more than this fiasco than planes flying into the towers...
Old 12-09-2006, 10:54 AM   #98
drcook
I Bleed Orange!

Quote:
Originally Posted by XRQTR
The biggest joke is that they still don't have the people responsible, reason, it would mean that they couldn't play with their guns anymore.

i think if they found bin laden (if they havent already) they wouldnt be letting us know.
they have their public political criminal (saddam husein) that they can plaster over the tv showing that america and the rest of the world are democratic in giving him a proper trial.

me thinks bin laden wont be given the same democratic treatment (nor should he).
Old 12-09-2006, 11:06 AM   #99
Psycho Chicken
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJL351
It's all smoke and mirrors. Same as any magic act... misdirection.

And who says that "everyone" knew what was about to happen??
I'd be doubtful if anyone outside the Bush Admin and maybe some FBI/CIA
would have know about it.
Of course. The majority of FBI/CIA didn't know. That's why when they investigated the whole thing they didn't uncover it. Yet college students and Michael Moore wannabes everywhere are uncovering the truth. We should sack the entire FBI/CIA and put all these crackpots in there. They would find Bin Laden in a minute. That is assuming he isn't made up by the Freemasons as a scapegoat to bring in the new world order.

Next you'll tell me they did uncover it, but their bosses made up fake reports. Yet no one in the FBI/CIA loves their country enough to expose the lie.

Quote:
Originally Posted by spoonage
: I know what you've been reading.
Yep! Posted a link to it a page ago. It makes perfect sense.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gozza
Appart from the fact Taliban was set up by CIA to fight Russia...And Bin Laden is Saudi Royal Family...And Bush and Saudis have family ties.....Theres more than this fiasco than planes flying into the towers...
The Taliban wasn't set up, they were aided by the CIA. Yes Bin Laden has close ties with the Saudi royal family, but they disowned him a long time ago. He doesn't even have Saudi citizenship anymore.

What next, the British fought WW1 against themselves because their old queen was half German?
Old 12-09-2006, 11:29 AM   #100
Sourbastard
Contributing Member

OK, thats enough, I confess. I blew up the world trade center.

FFS, i've never seen such a grouping of half assed assumptions, generalisms, ignorance and nonsense in one place since the LAST 911 conspiracy thread, with the exception of, THE ONE BEFORE THAT.

A final thought for you who think its a conspiracy: Never attribute to maelevolence that which can be explained through stupidity!

1965 XP Falcon Deluxe Sedan
1978 XC Falcon Wagon Rallypack
2003 BA Fairlane G220

Windsor Powah!!! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m7hT9dxD2hM

Old 12-09-2006, 11:57 AM   #101
plext
Forum Director

The only compelling evidence of a 911 coverup is here.
Old 12-09-2006, 12:08 PM   #102
1970galaxie
Fat 460

Quote:
Originally Posted by plext
The only compelling evidence of a 911 coverup is here.
Now that was funny, in the context of it all!

2003 BA XR8 Ute. Blood Orange. 5.4/5 speed.
2006 Territory Turbo. Silhouette. 4.0/6 speed auto.
Old 12-09-2006, 06:46 PM   #103
Sonia

I will NEVER believe that the US did not plan 911.
They've killed their own to serve their purposes.... why wouldn't they do it again ?
I don't try to push my opinions onto anyone.... I believe that everyone is entitled to process the information provided from both parties in their own way
Old 12-09-2006, 06:51 PM   #104
OLDFORDNUT
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by XR6 Martin
Did you look at the links I posted? Or did you just go straight to 'Reply' before reading anything?
after reading those articles i changed my oppinion about the conspiracy .
thanks Martin.
amazing how truth can be twisted isn't it.
Old 12-09-2006, 07:36 PM   #105
merlin
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

1966 Ford Mustang coupe. 347 stroker, PA reverse manual C4, TCE high stall converter, B&M Pro Ratchet, Edelbrock alum heads, Edelbrock intake manifold, MSD ignition, Holley Street HP 750 CFM carb, gilmer drive, wrapped Hooker Super Comp Headers, dual 3" straight through exhaust, Bilstein shocks, custom springs, full poly suspension, American Racing rims, Open Tracker roller spring saddles and shelby drop.

Still to go - Holley Sniper EFI with integrated fuel cell.
Old 12-09-2006, 07:50 PM   #106
rodderz

The pentagon theories have been proven wrong... damaged parts were recovered, there are even sites with some bodies in the wreckage. The walls were cast concrete, and the wings wouldnt have penetrated it, although there is one guy who done a site (cant remember it now) that highlighted the impact of the wing tips and the engines on the wall

One thing that I did get very interested in was the history of the Bush's and his government, they have been tied together for decades in some way, to before JFK with Prescott and George Snr, and their involvement in the Skull & Bones Society and the New World Order.
Old 12-09-2006, 07:53 PM   #107
Blue Oval Mopar Man
Has Blue Blood

There are some very twisted little mixed up minds out there beleiving all this conspiracy crap ! And the same ppl always seem to think freaky stuff only happens in the USA. Wake up and smell the roses of reality ppl. Use some common sense !

I'm not arrogent , Just superior
Old 12-09-2006, 08:31 PM   #108
Outbackjack
Central to all beach's

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue Oval Mopar Man
There are some very twisted little mixed up minds out there beleiving all this conspiracy crap ! And the same ppl always seem to think freaky stuff only happens in the USA. Wake up and smell the roses of reality ppl. Use some common sense !
My thoughts exactly.... Its hard to believe that some people believe some of the stuff posted in here.

:
Old 13-09-2006, 10:15 AM   #109
Kapn_Kiwi
It is hard...

Quote:
Originally Posted by charles_wif_xf
There is absolutely nothing logical about the explanations the government has offered about the events which happened on 11/09/2001
So what you're saying is that it's not logical that some extremist militants had something against America and teamed up in order to martyr themselves and cause a blow against America (with which I would say they were successful),
Whereas it is logical that the American government turned against its own people, and killed thousands of them in order to fulfill some other (partially hidden) motive with the public's support?
One sounds like something that could happen under the administration of President George W. Bush, the other sounds a little more like Emperor Palpatine.
I'm no big fan of Bush, and I think his administration has mishandled more than a few matters, but I somehow doubt that Dubya and chums planned 9/11.

Also: I hope that the people on here never ever ever read the Illuminatus! trilogy.
THE PENTAGON WAS ATTACKED IN ORDER TO BREAK THE PENTACLE IT FORMED AND RELEASE YOG-SOTHOTH, DEVOURER OF SOULS.
/hides before the CIA kills me for releasing their secrets.

I also hope that they don't breed.

Last edited by Kapn_Kiwi; 13-09-2006 at 10:17 AM. Reason: expanding a point
Old 13-09-2006, 10:38 AM   #110
OLDFORDNUT
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

at least everyone except John Howard now know George Bush is a bloody retard,
i loved his quick desision making on 9/11
der bob der what should i do,
I KNOW,
since Pakistan hides Bin Laden and most of his followers lets attack Irac
WTF
Old 13-09-2006, 10:48 AM   #111
cupic
Nikon

This reeks of a cover up on a huge scale
Fed gov flys out bin ladens relos after 9/11
missiles slamming into the pentagon with NO real evidence
come on plane leaves a nice circular hole!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Bushes only real deal is to make sure US has plenty of oil.
US gov killing US citizen image if some one printed it and lived to tell the tale.
Old 13-09-2006, 10:54 AM   #112
Sourbastard
Contributing Member

OK. Ive seen enough circus freaks in this thread for one week

1965 XP Falcon Deluxe Sedan
1978 XC Falcon Wagon Rallypack
2003 BA Fairlane G220

Windsor Powah!!! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m7hT9dxD2hM

Closed Thread