Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Club and Speciality Forums > Forum Community Car Clubs > OzECruisers (E/N/D Series) > OzECruisers General Discussions

OzECruisers General Discussions E/N/D vehicles General Discussion ONLY. NO TECH THREADS

Old 26-08-2006, 11:39 AM   #1
frost
Banned

Default EAs offically hate me

Iv decided the E-Series God, is after me.

After selling my EA to MarkTD thats all fine, was an emonional good bye, but I new my XR brough greater light to my life.

Despite my EA having the odd problem here and there, it was fine.

Anyway cause the XR isnt quite on the road yet, I borrowed a mates EA Spak wagon, The Head is stuffed, and it uses a bit of oil and water, but if you keep it topped up it runs fine.

I drove to work that was fine despite it stalling 3 times turning all good.

So I left work around 11pm to head to the service station to fuel the old wagon up. and building up speed to 70km I hear this massive BANG and a whole lot of shaking, after ****ting myself, thinking gee the gearbox or tailshaft is broken i get onto the side of the road. Look under the car (while the car is still running) Gear box, motor and tailshaft still attached. Walk around the car checking the tires and i see the rear tire, it was not there as such, just a nice snow flake rim and the tyre was sitting back around the diff as such.

Anyway iv decided EAs hate me, they will hate me even more now, cause while i was waiting for my mate to finish work, I was driving around in a VT. And I ended up driving home in a manga.

Iv decided to take a few days off work so I can complete the XR sooner than expected.

Ok RANT OFF

frost is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 26-08-2006, 11:41 AM   #2
niko
likes falcon's

LOL at the bang! isn't that ea thrashed off its head, a chemiweld special?
Old 26-08-2006, 01:25 PM   #3
frost
Banned

yep it also cost him $50 been going strong for over 2 years
frost is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post