Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Club and Speciality Forums > Forum Community Car Clubs > OzECruisers (E/N/D Series) > OzECruisers General Discussions

OzECruisers General Discussions E/N/D vehicles General Discussion ONLY. NO TECH THREADS

Old 23-05-2006, 11:07 PM   #31
Sprint_ED
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

yeah there the ones there sitting in my garage, gimme a nice set of blue paceys anyday
Sprint_ED is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 24-05-2006, 12:35 PM   #32
mcflux
Banned
Donating Member1

Quote:
Originally Posted by bdennis
Dave,
Cool. Thanks for the info.
Had a few cars under my belt in my nearly 20 years of driving but like stockies. As mentioned the exhaust was changed before I got it, so, one day, maybee unless I sell it and get a different toy. Only time will tell..
No worries mate ;)

Your other option of course is to source a completely stock Sprint exhaust and bolt that back on! Kudos+1 for stockness ;)

Either way you're a winner

And... this is why I'd prefer a Ghia or other non-special model over say a GT, Sprint, etc, because it won't matter if I mod the hell out of it :P

I got my Ghia 100% stock, including original spare tyre. I felt a little bad with the first mod (exhaust system), but that was for approximately 10^-99 seconds. Also, my first car (http://www.fordforums.com.au/showpos...6&postcount=79) was 100% stock.

Cheers,

-Dave-
mcflux is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 24-05-2006, 10:49 PM   #33
oneredED
need more boost

Found out tonight that the rear bar on this car is made by APV... Pics coming soon, but i'll create another thread ;) At this stage, we know the front is moffat, the rear APV, the vents cosworth, but no idea on the skirts...
Stops due to: bendix, DBA
Shifter connected to: T5 manual
Power from: ???
Interior: velour and woodgrain
Cost: stuff all :P
oneredED is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post