Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > Non Ford Related Community Forums > The Bar

The Bar For non Automotive Related Chat

Old 19-08-2016, 05:33 PM   #1
xisled
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Default Re: who amongst us have gone solar

Quote:
Originally Posted by davenl5l View Post
I will receive my offer from one big switch next week should be interesting as they are negotiating the solar feed in as well.you can still register for this with no obligation
One big switch is the biggest joke of them all.

They ran this campaign a few years ago and they went with the retailer that I worked for at the time. The offer at was available to one big switch customers was the exact same offer that was available to new customers who signed up at the time.

So after they got x amount of people, they put the offer out and you were no better off by going through one big switch.

Funny thing is one big switch gets a commission from the energy company for every customers that gets signed up. It's usually around $50 or so dollars. So end of the days it's about one big switch bottom line and what money they can make from you not what they can save you.

I asked them a question on the Facebook page and they deleted it without a response. Basically asking them of it will happen again. Guess what they deleted be question from their Facebook page.
xisled is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
3 users like this post:
Old 19-08-2016, 06:21 PM   #2
prydey
Rob

Default Re: who amongst us have gone solar

Quote:
Originally Posted by xisled View Post
So end of the days it's about one big switch bottom line and what money they can make from you not what they can save you.

Sounds like a union
prydey is online now   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
This user likes this post: