Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > Non Ford Related Community Forums > The Bar

The Bar For non Automotive Related Chat

Old 28-02-2006, 11:49 AM   #1
SVG
Starter Motor

Default Need Help - InDesign Mac Format

Hi Everyone

I've been having a heap of trouble working out how to use the latest version of InDesign on my home computer which is a Mac, I've used Quark on my old PC in the past and the switch is bedazzling me. If there is anyone who would be willing to swing by one afternoon and do some tutoring, I'm situated in Melbourne's Northern suburbs and you can find out my address by PM'ing me.

SVG is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 28-02-2006, 12:32 PM   #2
big_pete
Sublime

i only have basic skills in inDesign but check out this site for some tutorials -
http://www.pixel2life.com/tutorials/InDesign/All/

might be of some help.
Old 28-02-2006, 03:56 PM   #3
dzynafalcon
Grafik Dzyna

Which version is it? I use InDesign everyday for work (Graphic Designer), so if you want some tips etc just send PM me with any questions you have and I'll try to help you out. I'm not really available after work as I dont normally get home until after 7, but PM me for my email address if you have MSN and I can help you online if you want.
dzynafalcon is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post