Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > The Pub

The Pub For General Automotive Related Talk

Old 30-12-2005, 12:56 AM   #1
ltd
Force Fed Fords

Default Alternate Fuels

OK.

This guy is actually a colleague, and I have seen his product firsthand. Worth noting though, as it pretty much revolutionizes the whole premise of conversion.

http://www.gas-injection.com

Considering the prospects of this, what do you guys think?

Quote:
Powered by GE
ltd is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 30-12-2005, 01:55 AM   #2
Mechan1k
Donating Member1

Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: Brings a wealth of knowledge to the forums and is frequently giving helpful advice. Technical Contributor: For members who share their technical expertise. - Issue reason: Always willing to help out with technical information. 

This was on The Inventers about 6-9 months ago.
Unfortunately Bill Campbell doesn't have the funds to really get LPG "LIQUID" Injection off the ground.

There are already several LPG Sequential "Vapour" injection systems available through Parnell and Victorian Autogas Supplies .. and there are thread on their installs already on AFF.

LPG SV Injection has it's advantages over the older carby style systems ... but "Liquid" Injection systems are even better again ... producing MORE power and much better economy than PULP.

This is the system I am eagerly awaiting as it is the best of the lot.
Mechan1k is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 30-12-2005, 10:01 AM   #3
thunderoo
Blueprint of Perfection

We are already doing them at work !!! We fitted gas injection to a BA ute a couple of weeks ago with gr8 results !!!! ....give me a few days and ill grab some pics of the job. :
1974 XB COUPE
NO TRACTION AT EASTERN CREEK

HERS
BOSS 260 03 XR8 SEDAN
COLD AIR INTAKE BY PERFORMER SHAKERS
FULL X-FORCE QUAD TIPPED EXHAUST SYSTEM
thunderoo is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 30-12-2005, 02:17 PM   #4
aimzes
...fairly odd

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderoo
We are already doing them at work !!! We fitted gas injection to a BA ute a couple of weeks ago with gr8 results !!!! ....give me a few days and ill grab some pics of the job. :
sweet, what do you guys charge?
Old 30-12-2005, 07:43 PM   #5
Mechan1k
Donating Member1

Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: Brings a wealth of knowledge to the forums and is frequently giving helpful advice. Technical Contributor: For members who share their technical expertise. - Issue reason: Always willing to help out with technical information. 

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderoo
Nice man .... will be good to see pics and hear results.
Makes buying an XR8 ute more appealing ... especially with dual fuel and extra range :
Old 30-12-2005, 08:06 PM   #6
thunderoo
Blueprint of Perfection

We fitted a BA series II Ute 6 cyl with gas injection for $3500 ( supplyed and fitted ). I will get a price for the V8...which we have not done any yet. Photos of the job on the BA will be 2 - 3 days away, ill try and get a few.
1974 XB COUPE

HERS
BOSS 260 03 XR8 SEDAN
Old 30-12-2005, 08:30 PM   #7
Mechan1k
Donating Member1

Which system did you use???
I have seen the Tartarini system used on a Territory I6 with excellent results ... DSC/TC works perfectly too.
Old 30-12-2005, 09:07 PM   #8
thunderoo
Blueprint of Perfection

I am very sorry..as i have read through your thread "too quickly" we use and fit OMVL gas injection systems.....but they are a "vapour" injection system and not the "liquid" injection system as mentioned in the thread. But we are haveing a great result so far with the 6 clyinder falcons....the BA 6 cyl loves it.
1974 XB COUPE

HERS
BOSS 260 03 XR8 SEDAN
Old 30-12-2005, 09:18 PM   #9
Mechan1k
Donating Member1

There's no Liquid Injection systems on the market yet .... I know it's all Sequential Vapour ... good to hear that OMVL have a vapour system as well ... I have only heard of 2 different ones so far.

The injected systems are getting more and more popular now though.