Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > Non Ford Related Community Forums > The Bar

The Bar For non Automotive Related Chat

Old 08-11-2010, 01:19 PM   #121
Auslandau
335 - STILL THE BOSS ...

................ and to think I just turfed a box full of old stuff including a hell of a lot of Nintendo cartridges and machines.

101,436 MEMBERS ......... 101,436 OPINIONS ..... What could possibly go wrong!

Clevo Mafia
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Auslandau is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 08-11-2010, 02:14 PM   #122
XR6_661
Cane Farmer

I collect the skulls of my defeated enemies.

Seriously though, I collect beer glasses...Have quite a large collection from fairly rare things to what you'd get at a local pub.

And I have an ever growing collection of new and used bike tyres.

1994 ED XR6T - Cobalt Blue.

2009 FG XR6 - Black.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tex
I couldn't give a crap how many are in their family, what gay passtimes they paticipate in, or whether they have a cat, dog or a freaken fish.

Keep your stinking family to yourself god damn it.
XR6_661 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 08-11-2010, 02:46 PM   #123
yakcam
I drank what?

WOW, I had no idea this thread existed, some really cool collections here and some bloody funny ones too... compliments and punches...

I've collected a few things over the years but the one that got really out of hand is my replica and genuine movie prop and costume collection.

Cheers,

Kraig
Old 08-11-2010, 03:00 PM   #124
Geez Louise
Awesome

Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: All the behind the scenes things that help the community. 

I have started a Street Machine Magazine Collection. I use to get the odd one here and there but I wanted to have complete sets.

I have complete sets from 1982/83 (first ones when it was Van Wheels) up to 1998. From 1998 onwards I am missing some months....I will find them eventually

Recently went through boxes of old toys my boys had growing up. "Monsters in my Pocket" are now worth a small fortune!!
Old 08-11-2010, 03:12 PM   #125
grandpa_spec_F6
AFF Whore

Tech Writer: Recognition for the technical writers of AFF - Issue reason: Writing tech articles 

I collect calories, and so far my collection is going pretty well. I get to take them with me wherever I go, and only need to lift my shirt to see how my collection is progressing
My GMC Sierra is banned under Victoria's high powered vehicle laws, and its a 4082kg apartment complex on wheels.
Current Ride: Not a falcon, the struggle is real
grandpa_spec_F6 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 08-11-2010, 03:48 PM   #126
shifted

Quote:
Originally Posted by Auslandau
................ and to think I just turfed a box full of old stuff including a hell of a lot of Nintendo cartridges and machines.
Find it - let me know what you have and I may buy it off ya! haha

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geez Louise
I have started a Street Machine Magazine Collection. I use to get the odd one here and there but I wanted to have complete sets.
I have a stack of Street Machine mags from 80s up - was going to put them on ebay - if you are interested let me know and I will send ya a list of what I have!
shifted is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 08-11-2010, 03:54 PM   #127
Ryan
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geez Louise

I have complete sets from 1982/83 (first ones when it was Van Wheels) up to 1998. From 1998 onwards I am missing some months....I will find them eventually

Recently went through boxes of old toys my boys had growing up. "Monsters in my Pocket" are now worth a small fortune!!
My dad has a heap of Street Machine magazines from the 80s, and early 90s. I like flipping through them seeing how different the car scene is today compared to those days.

I went to Summernats in 1990, but I was only 4, so these old magazines are really the only thing to give me insight to how people used to modify their cars.
Ryan is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 08-11-2010, 05:49 PM   #128
snappy
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

utility bills got a massive pile of them
snappy is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 11-11-2010, 11:11 PM   #129
SSD-85
I ♥ EDM
Donating Member1

There are some things I collect I refuse to disclose, however I did used to collect Sega Consoles & games. At one stage I owned 1 of every console they made. I do still have a Sonic The Hedgehog poster that came bundled with my Megadrive II back in 1994. Other than that, my fleet of Fords is growing, much to the land owners disliking hehehe.
SSD-85 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post