Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > Non Ford Related Community Forums > The Bar

The Bar For non Automotive Related Chat

Old 04-09-2005, 10:32 PM   #31
XT UTE 68
GIVIT Rally 84 BARRA XE

I got a handcrafted belt holder thingy made at school, an afternoon tea up at the school last thursday arvo with nibbles made by the youngins. A ford lunch box cooler pack complete with shower gels and stuff, sure they'll be good quality.

Then I had to cook my own bacon and eggs because the mother in law rang up and proceeded to talk to the other half for and hour. So I ate mine with the kids and she ate hers cold. Did I keep it warm for her? No way.
XE BARRA - http://www.fordforums.com.au/showthread.php?t=11382891 - 2007 GER Via Birdsville, 2008 via Broken Hill, 2009 via Cape York, 2012 via Karumba, 2014 via Innamincka, 2016 GIVIT RBR, 2017 via Boulia, 2018 Via Mighty Murray, 2019 Via Dig Tree, 2020 Via Thargomindah, 2021 Via Lawn Hill Gorge, 2023 Westmar - Gunnedah

Sponsors, London Fire & Safe www.fireextinguisher-and-safes.com, G&D exhausts and suspension Beenleigh , Beenleigh Bob Jane
XT UTE 68 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 04-09-2005, 10:34 PM   #32
Peuty
Afterburner + skids =
Donating Member1

Quote:
Originally Posted by XT UTE 68
So I ate mine with the kids and she ate hers cold. Did I keep it warm for her? No way.
Ouch, now thats harsh!

Oo\===/oO
Peuty is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 04-09-2005, 10:47 PM   #33
Work Horse
Budget Racer

A sleep in!!!

Plus a Weiand x-celerator inlet manifold and Comp pacemakers to suit a Cleveland, how did she know??
Old 05-09-2005, 09:25 PM   #34
Hitman
Way over here

I planned it this year so that my Birthday fell on Fathers day, so I got really lucky
I scored the Laptop that I'm coming live from right now, and an Electric razor.
And I got a few early pressies a couple of weeks ago, they were a Gasless Mig welder and a 40lt Compressor.
Hitman is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 05-09-2005, 11:01 PM   #35
jd dad
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Took the eldest to Heathcote with his car. He gave me a card he made with pics from Dragster Mag and a choccy mud cake, damn intuitive kid he is. Then got a new esky with 6 stubbie holders in it at home, should be more than one a yr I reckon
Old 05-09-2005, 11:19 PM   #36
gtfpv
GT

i got a laminated piece of green scribble and a hand print from my 5 year old boy with a hand made card with his name personally written in it . a chocolate and a photo frame from my 7 year old girl . ( PRICELESS) .
i got a shirt some shorts from the wife . a coffee in bed. - 1 blow job that i have learnt not to expect anyway. and they all took me out to MONSTER TRUCKS . it was a great day.
gtfpv is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 05-09-2005, 11:43 PM   #37
Captain Stubing
Looking for clues...
Donating Member3

I got a piece of art from my 6yo girl, that I am happy to have (actually looks THAT good!) some Rocky Road my 7yo son made, (tastes good, nice and rich). Had to make the trip to see my dad a day early, when he suffered a minor stroke, bought him a wooden sailing ship, so he could have something to throw on the hospital bedside drawers.
Captain Stubing is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post