Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > The Pub

The Pub For General Automotive Related Talk

Old 15-09-2009, 08:25 AM   #1
buts46

Post Spray painter Brisbane south

Hey guys & gals... need to get some stone chips and minor scratches (shopping trolley bumps etc, and a couple of dings from an out-of-control Rotex : ) removed from my Congo Green BA Ghia. Can anyone recommend a reasonably priced spray painter on Brissy southside.

cheers
Peter

buts46 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 15-09-2009, 11:15 AM   #2
Smoke Pursuit
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: DASH/bfiipursuit has been alot of help over the years I have frequented this forum, lots of thoughtful and informed posts, very much a valued contributor. 

Pete!

I personally use the Bump Shop at Eagle Farm they are pretty good but Ford over here use Swains over near Tip Top, they did some work on my old Territory and I was happy with the repairs. As far as cost goes I dont know!

What did you do with the Rotex?

Cheers,

Brent
Smoke Pursuit is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 15-09-2009, 12:09 PM   #3
buts46

Thanks Brent, haven't used Swains for a long time. They used to be booked out weeks ahead. I'll try them and see how we go. The Rotex? I'm definately not female - hopeless at this multi-tasking stuff. Getting the car ready for next week-ends clay/polish/wax session. Trying to remove the last of the crap left when I removed the "chrome" strips, looked away for a sec... left a couple of small dings. Seemed like a good excuse to get the bonnet done :hihi:
Old 15-09-2009, 12:23 PM   #4
Smoke Pursuit
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: DASH/bfiipursuit has been alot of help over the years I have frequented this forum, lots of thoughtful and informed posts, very much a valued contributor. 

Quote:
Originally Posted by buts46
Thanks Brent, haven't used Swains for a long time. They used to be booked out weeks ahead. I'll try them and see how we go. The Rotex? I'm definately not female - hopeless at this multi-tasking stuff. Getting the car ready for next week-ends clay/polish/wax session. Trying to remove the last of the crap left when I removed the "chrome" strips, looked away for a sec... left a couple of small dings. Seemed like a good excuse to get the bonnet done :hihi:
Well from what ive seen their work is pretty good. Theres another guy in Watland Street that use to Denmac Mitsubishis work, apparently hes alright too but Im not sure which one he is..

Your probably better off getting it done after your trip!
Smoke Pursuit is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 15-09-2009, 01:30 PM   #5
buts46

Yeah but it gives me an excuse to get a carbra