Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Ford Australia Vehicles > Small and Mid Sized Cars > Focus

Old 01-02-2009, 06:40 PM   #1
DZFord
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Technical Contributor: For members who share their technical expertise. - Issue reason: LS Focus PCV Valve & Hose replacement, a very detailed write up with photos. 
Default Some Small Ford Sunday Focus pics

Here are some Focus pics from Small Ford Sunday. A great afternoon, very muggy though!

First of all, the US$1,000,000 Focus WRC car. What every MKII Ford Focus aspires to:

I absolutely love the OZ Racing Superturismo WRC Wheels:

I spotted Velociraptor's ride:

And the $4,000 brakes! The white rims and red calipers look great:

Then I met melbzetec and his highly customised Focus:

His attention to detail was amazing, right throughout the car. I'm very jealous of everything from the Ford Racing Headers to the stainless steel engine styling!

Then I met Fast Eddie, with his Red LR Focus. The ST 170 wheels are awesome:

(I also loved the blue ST170 in the background there)

I went and checked out some XR5's. Who are the owners of these beauties??

Will definitely be there next year!

DZ.

DZFord is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 01-02-2009, 07:03 PM   #2
skriblz06

Awesome cars! Where abouts was this event held? The EO and Bluey are members of the fordxr5turbo forum and I think members on here also. Not too sure. Good seeing what other people do to their cars.

Last edited by skriblz06; 01-02-2009 at 07:15 PM.
skriblz06 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 01-02-2009, 11:38 PM   #3
Loris
Focus & Territory TDCi

thanks for putting up pics they look great!
Loris is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 01-02-2009, 11:46 PM   #4
DZFord
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Technical Contributor: For members who share their technical expertise. - Issue reason: LS Focus PCV Valve & Hose replacement, a very detailed write up with photos. 

The event was held in Melbourne at Bundoora Park, at a historic homestead/settlement. Great location for it.
Old 02-02-2009, 07:25 PM   #5
Tj-zetec
Knows nothing. Apparently

Nice representation there guys. Steves car just gets better every time i see photos of it. Shame the new tricky head wasn't ready in time.

BTW that Electric Orange XR5 there belongs to a bloke on the fordxr5forums board that goes by the name of MR_LON.. something or other. I only lurk over there mostly but it seems as though he's done quite a bit of work to it.

1975 Mitsubishi/Chrysler GC Galant 2-door Hardtop. 4G63 DOHC heart transplant nearly complete!
Check out the build over here
Tj-zetec is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 03-02-2009, 06:05 PM   #6
Fast Eddie
Motorsport Guru

Hey DZ, I'm glad you came along and we had an opportunity to have a chat. Thanks for the photo of my ride. It'll go into the collection, no doubt. We (Eurofordclub) were very, very fortunate to have access to the WRC Focus Show Car. I have seen it before and seeing it again was a privilidge and your photo of it looks the trick.

Steve's car is a labour of love for him and he's always presenting it in top form. Velociraptor's Focus getting Overall Best Focus at S.F.S. was deserving.

Eddie.

Exterior Enhancements: ST170 Wheels, Richbrook Shorty Aerial, Euro-Spec Hatch Handle.

Performance Enhancements: Ate Callipers/EBC Rotors/EBC Greens Stuff Pads, ST170 Suspension, Herrod's Custom Tune, Ford Racing Coated Exhaust Manifold & Bespoke 2.25in Exhaust.

Awards: AFD '07 EFOC Best Focus, SFS '09 EFOC Best Focus, SFS '10 RSOC O/all Best Focus, AFD '10 CFC O/all Best Focus.
Fast Eddie is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 06-02-2009, 10:12 PM   #7
Velociraptor82
Eat my Brake Dust

Hey that blue focus looks familar.... lol

sorry i missed ya dz. would have loved to say hi.
Small Ford Sunday 2010 - Best Modified Car presented by the EuroFord Club

If I'm going to Hell, I'm going in a Ford

Velociraptor82 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 07-02-2009, 10:52 AM   #8
Velociraptor82
Eat my Brake Dust

You'll find my pix here:

http://www.velociraptor.biz/frame.php?page=sfs09
Small Ford Sunday 2010 - Best Modified Car presented by the EuroFord Club

If I'm going to Hell, I'm going in a Ford

Velociraptor82 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 07-02-2009, 01:07 PM   #9
DZFord
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

And well done on your awards!
Old 07-02-2009, 02:30 PM   #10
Bucknaked
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tj-zetec

BTW that Electric Orange XR5 there belongs to a bloke on the fordxr5forums board that goes by the name of MR_LON.. something or other. I only lurk over there mostly but it seems as though he's done quite a bit of work to it.
http://www.fordforums.com.au/member....ter&t=11247639

He's on this forum as well. He's part of the ORSM ford Cruisers, so if you have a look at their club section, there is a lot of information on his build here.
Bucknaked is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post