Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > Non Ford Related Community Forums > The Bar

The Bar For non Automotive Related Chat

Old 25-08-2008, 08:49 PM   #1
killerjoolz
KillerXR8

Angry Stolen Pic's????WTF

Hey Guys & Gals...was just on another site and was checking out a thread,the user name was similar to mine kinda...so anyway I checked out his gallery pics and there were MY XR8 and HUBBY's XY ute......My question is,should I be mad or take it as a compliment that he wants my cars as his own...lol..... :

2009 TWEEKD FG XR8 IN SILHOUETTE
all mods done by Walter Markham from Oztek Performance
killerjoolz is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 25-08-2008, 09:03 PM   #2
2fishingdogs
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

I would be as well. Try the other sites admin they may be able to help

2004 BA MKI Tradesman Ute 1 tonner in Vibe
Tinted windows, Alloy scuff plates.
The rest is still stock as a rock
www.bseries.com.au/2fishingdogs

2fishingdogs is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 25-08-2008, 09:11 PM   #3
killerjoolz
KillerXR8

no worries,will do that now...

Old 25-08-2008, 09:47 PM   #4
XHUTE6
Bugger! 1390mm too long!!

Can we see the link?
XHUTE6 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 25-08-2008, 10:01 PM   #5
deesun
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Depends on if he's pretending the cars are his or not. But if they are in his gallery I suppose so. Expose him for the fraud he is. What a t055er. :
Old 25-08-2008, 10:05 PM   #6
killerjoolz
KillerXR8

Quote:
Originally Posted by XHUTE6
Can we see the link?
its on fordmods....he said he had no idea how they got there and has contacted admin himself.He thought maybe coz our usernames are so similar the pics may have got mixed up.....I didn't have his in my gallery though....lol...anyway all sorted now.....I hope....

Last edited by killerjoolz; 25-08-2008 at 10:11 PM.
Old 25-08-2008, 10:09 PM   #7
GT0132
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by killerjoolz
its on fordmods....

Thats a shocker....A car detailer posted his work on AFF recently....I recognised the rego plate as being the car of an AFF members XR6 Turbo Ute...so I questioned him as to whether he had permission to post the pics on here and copied in the member.....Seems everything was fine.....The member had given prior approval and the detailer is a highly reputable bloke...but you can't be sure.
2005 BA MK2 FPV GT - 6 SPEED MANUAL , SILHOUETTE, SWISSVAX, SUNROOF, BILSTEIN AND LOVELLS, FACTORY GENUINE 19'S, X-FORCE STAINLESS QUAD CATBACK, ADVANCE HEADERS, 200 CPSI CATS, BLUEPOWER CAI, HERROD BREATHER KIT, 4:11 DIFF RATIO, MAL WOOD OPT 3+ CLUTCH, BILLET SHIFTER, MELLINGS 10227, NOW WITH REVERSE CAMERA/SENSORS, ALPINE SPEAKERS & SUB - CUSTOM TUNED TO 275 RWKW

NOW WITH A NEW ADDITION - 2017 MUSTANG V8 GT FASTBACK - , 6 SPEED AUTO IN PLATINUM WHITE,
GT0132 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 26-08-2008, 08:54 PM   #8
richa
handsomest man in showbiz

Default fraudulent behaviour

Saw something similar awhile back on ebay,It was a xa gt coupe with a very reasonable "buy now "price.
I thought I'd seen the pics somewhere before,and as it turned out the same car had sold recently on australianmusclecarsales for a substantially higher amount.I thought i'd do the right thing and contact ebay&austmusclecarsales
to let them know.ebay removed the listing about 24hrs later and austmusclecarsales just told me this sort of stuff happens all the tjme.

buyer beware I guess

Does anyone know what, if anything ,happens to people who try these scams on ebay and get caught??

'72 GS
richa is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 26-08-2008, 09:52 PM   #9
joolz
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by deesun
Depends on if he's pretending the cars are his or not. But if they are in his gallery I suppose so. Expose him for the fraud he is. What a t055er. :
A bit harsh the comments dont you think? I sent a message to admin at Fordmods in regards to this issue. Oh and The plates dont match the State i live in....
joolz is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 26-08-2008, 09:54 PM   #10
killerjoolz
KillerXR8

Quote:
Originally Posted by joolz
A bit harsh the comments dont you think? I sent a message to admin at Fordmods in regards to this issue. Oh and The plates dont match the State i live in....
I'm really sorry joolz..........I know all is sorted now and I apologise for all the hassle's caused.....Cheers Joolz

Old 26-08-2008, 10:02 PM   #11
joolz
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

No worries Killer, but would be nice to know what happened and if its happened to other members. Ive had no responce from admin yet.
joolz is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 26-08-2008, 10:04 PM   #12
killerjoolz
KillerXR8

admin said what you said, a glitch in the system and coz our usernames were so close it crossed my pics with yours....

Old 26-08-2008, 10:16 PM   #13
deesun
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by joolz
No. Not if what I said was happening but it wasn't. It was an honest mistake or as said a glich in the system. Nothing wrong with exposing someone for doing something untoward if it is intentional. If by some chance I have offended you then I unreservedly appologise.
Old 26-08-2008, 11:49 PM   #14
richa
handsomest man in showbiz

Red face Oops

We all make mistakes.

'72 GS
richa is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post