Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > Non Ford Related Community Forums > The Bar

The Bar For non Automotive Related Chat

Old 13-08-2008, 12:49 AM   #1
5StarUniforms

Exclamation 5 Star Uniforms Business For Sale

Hi Guys, some of yours may know me from dealing with the AUFALCON club Uniforms, T-Series Uniforms or B-Series Club Uniforms.
I have been running this uniform business for 2 years and enjoy every moment of it, at beginning of this year, i started up a new advertsing business with 4 other business partners, we invested more then $100000+ in this new business.
Recent events have force me to sell off this loved uniform business due to: the advertising business is taking far too much of my time and i just dont have enough energy and time to put back in to the uniform business, i still keep in touch with a lot of loyal customers who comes back to me every year, but i wanted to find someone who has more time to expend it even bigger.

There is an average $2500+ a month income but sometimes there may be more, for example, when you recieve a big order from a sports or car club, you likly to hit $1000+ pure profit just from a single order in a single day!!

The forum has kept me busy with alot of users asking for quotes and has open up a small interstate market for me, there is also a new small B-Series shirt order coming up soon, the AUFalcon guys have also spoke to me about a new order, and the most recent interested of a POSSIBLE AFF HOODIE order.

I am selling my business at price of $4000, it may sounds very low, because i really want to pass it onto someone who has more time and energy and i do really want to see this business fly higher in the near future.

PM me and i speak to you private about this (ONLY OPEN TO VIC RESIDENT)

Thanks

5StarUniforms is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 17-08-2008, 04:27 PM   #2
Jason[98.EL]
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

pm sent

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Jason[98.EL] is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 18-08-2008, 01:09 PM   #3
5StarUniforms

Thanks for you interest, PM replied
Old 22-08-2008, 08:08 PM   #4
5StarUniforms

all PM replied, any more further offers? i am willing to discuss reasonable offers