Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Ford Australia Vehicles > Small and Mid Sized Cars > Fiesta, Festiva and Ka

Old 19-06-2008, 04:40 PM   #1
Ben85

Default Pics of My Zetec

Just thought i'd see what you guys think.

Stainless Pod

Twin Pipes

Rims

Interior:- MOMO Blue Leather Gear Knob, Window tint, Scuff Plates, ST Black & Blue Leather seats, Soundstream Amp & 5x7 speakers, Sony Headunit, Pioneer sub & Amp.

Under the Hood:- Superchips ECU Flash Tune, Denso Iridium plugs, KV85 Magnecor Leads, BMC CDA Induction.

Exterior:- Spoiler, clear side repeaters, Lowered (35mm) King Springs, Whiteline 22mm Rear sway bar, 2" cat back exhaust with a dual conversion, Konig 17" Hotswap with Kumho Rubber, HID's.
Ben85 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 19-06-2008, 05:57 PM   #2
RJO89
EuroFordClub

Looks pretty good mate. Love the carbon fibre finish on the rims. Not actual carbon fibre though, is it? Are you gonna make a heat shield for that pod of yours? I dare say it would be sucking in a fair bit of hot air.

Nice car though mate. Twin pipes are a treat.

Far from stock... --- SOLD :

Now riding a 2009 Kawasaki Ninja 250R :
RJO89 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 19-06-2008, 07:49 PM   #3
Ives
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Someone likes his air super-clean.
Ives is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 20-06-2008, 12:08 AM   #4
Ben85

Yea i've been trying to find a heat sheild that will fit it, but they seem to be hard to come by. Because i would like to put a heat sheild on it. Do you kno where i could possibly get one from?

Interior:- MOMO Blue Leather Gear Knob, Window tint, Scuff Plates, ST Black & Blue Leather seats, Soundstream Amp & 5x7 speakers, Sony Headunit, Pioneer sub & Amp.

Under the Hood:- Superchips ECU Flash Tune, Denso Iridium plugs, KV85 Magnecor Leads, BMC CDA Induction.

Exterior:- Spoiler, clear side repeaters, Lowered (35mm) King Springs, Whiteline 22mm Rear sway bar, 2" cat back exhaust with a dual conversion, Konig 17" Hotswap with Kumho Rubber, HID's.
Old 20-06-2008, 12:16 AM   #5
photn
AFF Post NAZI

Hey mate.

You wouldnt happen to live in sydney just arround the Corner of the Pizza Inn off Elizabeth Drive would you.

because i always notice two Fiestas there.

photn is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 20-06-2008, 12:22 AM   #6
Ben85

I certainly do mate. Do you live around there do ya?

Old 20-06-2008, 12:33 AM   #7
fiesta8u

you can get heat sheilds from supercheap/repco, or ebay.
fiesta8u is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 20-06-2008, 09:16 AM   #8
Ben85

Thanx fiesta8u. Much appreciate. Getting one will probably help that pod do its job better.

Old 20-06-2008, 09:29 AM   #9
photn
AFF Post NAZI

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ben85
I certainly do mate. Do you live around there do ya?
Nah not really, but i do pass through there to get home, and i always notice two fiestas sitting in someones driveway and always wondered if they where part of this forum.

i tend to like those two twistie bits. nice tight corners.

photn is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 20-06-2008, 04:26 PM   #10
Ben85

Ah fair enough. Yea the grey one is mine, and the blue lx is my little sisters car. Yea those bends arent too bad, except when its wet, the top one has a bad camber on it and ive seen many high performance cars (low performance drivers) end up hitting the power poles!!!