Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Ford Australia Vehicles > Small and Mid Sized Cars > Fiesta, Festiva and Ka

Old 02-06-2008, 11:44 PM   #1
LethalLeigh
Get in the van!

Default G'day!

G'day guys, long time since I've been on here but it's about time I started getting back into the forums.

Back when I was a regular here, I used to have a 2005 WP LX in Sub Lime with 17" CSA Dominators. Last year I sold it on the promise of a company car and got myself an 1984 Alfa Romeo GTV6 as a toy. Fun car but I both loved it and hated it for it's drama. My work situation changed at the start of the year so it was time to get back into a new car and I bought myself a runout 2007 WQ XR4.

Here she is with my friend's KE Laser:

I still can't believe the difference to the old LX, especially how stiff the suspension is, I'm often cocking a wheel if I hit a driveway on an angle.

At this point I've kept things to a 2.25" stainless steel cat back but as time goes by I'm starting to eye off some extra goodies. I'm thinking the dream package involves a little shopping on PumaSpeed with the Quaife LSD, the ST190 pack and probably a brake upgrade.

Old 03-06-2008, 01:22 PM   #2
photn
AFF Post NAZI

Hey mate, Welcome back. About bloody time i reckon. was starting to wonder what the hell happened to you.

photn is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 03-06-2008, 07:03 PM   #3
MISTA FIESTA
Da Shifty One

Welcome Back. Welcome Back. About Time. Welcome Back.
Old 05-06-2008, 12:07 AM   #4
RS027
Perth XR5'er

That's a great car. I own an LX and love hearing the actual defferences between that and an XR4 from people who have been in both.
Ford Rallye Sport Club of WA; Member#64:

Barbagallo Short: 1:01.1779
Barbagallo Long: 1:12.4649
Collie: 55.90

K&N Gen2 57i CAI / 2XS RIP / Airtec Gen3 IC / Mongoose Dump Pipe / Outlaw 200cpsi Cat / Milltek Ultimate Race Catback / Whiteline 24mm RARB / Whiteline FALK / BC Racing BR-Spec Coilovers / RSR Rear Camber Arms / Ferodo DS2500 Pads F&R / Goodridge Braided Brake Lines / Elevate Torque Mount / DS MOD C / MkII RS Clutch & DMF / Quaife LSD
RS027 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post