Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Club and Speciality Forums > Forum Community Car Clubs > OzECruisers (E/N/D Series) > OzECruisers General Discussions

OzECruisers General Discussions E/N/D vehicles General Discussion ONLY. NO TECH THREADS

Old 07-04-2008, 12:24 PM   #31
HSVKILLA
moonlight rider

Thats a picture of my ea falcon,and as you see i have taken a photo of a photo so it came out like crap,it has changed a bit now due to nice people helping themselves to parts off it one night : and being run off the road by a truck, i will try to get a better pic of it up.
HSVKILLA is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 07-04-2008, 12:42 PM   #32
HSVKILLA
moonlight rider

A bit blurry but a lot bigger,thanks for all your help on this thread you guys,i now can work on the photo taking process and get the photos in focus
Old 07-04-2008, 06:12 PM   #33
MotherNatureVer2
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Good Job
MotherNatureVer2 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 08-04-2008, 01:13 AM   #34
[Tonko]
What's green is gold

I dont understand how you cannot take off when you have that much rear-downforce...

/sarcasm

Different strokes for different folks i guess....

EF XR8 - Koni's - Cam and Headwork -3.9s - Ex VIC TMU -

1982 Nissan Patrol - 460 ci Big Block soon - Semi Gloss Black - Dark Tint - 4x 6" Infinity Kappa Perfect Splits - 5" Kappa 2 ways - Kappa 6x9's - 2x12" Kappa perfect subs - 2x4 Channel and 2x Mono Kappa amps-

[Tonko] is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 08-04-2008, 06:01 AM   #35
HSVKILLA
moonlight rider

Quote:
Originally Posted by [Tonko]
I dont understand how you cannot take off when you have that much rear-downforce...

/sarcasm

Different strokes for different folks i guess....
LOL yeah back then i thought it looked quite cool,then one day i woke up one morning,looked out the window and didnt like the look of the wing on the back anymore so off it came.I got a few remarks like, when are you getting your pilots license and other cheeky lines,i have now put an xr6/xr8 slimline spoiler on the rear now :
Old 08-04-2008, 09:06 AM   #36
MotherNatureVer2
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

You will have to get a current piccy of her.
MotherNatureVer2 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 08-04-2008, 10:07 AM   #37
andrewts
White Car Driver

Quote:
Originally Posted by HSVKILLA
LOL yeah back then i thought it looked quite cool,then one day i woke up one morning,looked out the window and didnt like the look of the wing on the back anymore so off it came.I got a few remarks like, when are you getting your pilots license and other cheeky lines,i have now put an xr6/xr8 slimline spoiler on the rear now :
Hahaha when are you getting your pilots license, I like that!

Top work with the EA Falcon mate glad she's serving you well, they're good cars when well looked after!

I have a mate who drives and ED Falcon their family have had since new, and it has over 800,000 on the clock and it still goes strong!
Old 08-04-2008, 11:42 AM   #38
HSVKILLA
moonlight rider

Quote:
Originally Posted by MotherNature
You will have to get a current piccy of her.
Yep will definatly be putting a better picture up but not just yet as i am working on the bodykit/paint department on her.keep yas posted,also my mate has just dropped a 351 clevo into an eb so i will post some pics of that once completed,cheers.
Old 08-04-2008, 11:49 PM   #39
ea90gl
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Good ol EA falcon I think they are very underated and everyone is so attatched to the bad stereotype they have without actually owning one. My dad bought his with 125 000 on the clock and has now just crossed 300 000, its still going strong (replaced the trans and head gasket). Bought my run arounder EA with 289 000 on the clock for 600 on LPG, it needed abit of work ( diff $50, radiator $60, headgasket and valve stem seals $120) nothing major in terms of $$$ and its done 305 000 going very nice now. I like how after so many kays they still drive smooth (obviously provided they're looked after).
ea90gl is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 11-04-2008, 07:51 PM   #40
Nostalgia
LOW AND SLOW

Quote:
Originally Posted by ea90gl
Good ol EA falcon I think they are very underated and everyone is so attatched to the bad stereotype they have without actually owning one. My dad bought his with 125 000 on the clock and has now just crossed 300 000, its still going strong (replaced the trans and head gasket). Bought my run arounder EA with 289 000 on the clock for 600 on LPG, it needed abit of work ( diff $50, radiator $60, headgasket and valve stem seals $120) nothing major in terms of $$$ and its done 305 000 going very nice now. I like how after so many kays they still drive smooth (obviously provided they're looked after).
I must agree with you there mate. Nothing wrong at all with owning a decent EA. I also agree that most out there who bag em have never owned one, they just jump on the stereotypical bandwagon. Treat em right and you will be rewarded. Cheers, Adam.
Nostalgia is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post