Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Ford Australia Vehicles > Small and Mid Sized Cars > Laser and Telstar

Old 06-11-2007, 10:07 PM   #1
mrena_1986
Starter Motor

Default How To Change a Fog Light Globe

I own a 1993 AX Telstar TX5 Ghia and i need to change the right side Fog Light Globe and don't know how to. Can someone help me with this?

mrena_1986 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 25-11-2007, 01:00 AM   #2
crankyTX5

Just completed ths job myself a couple of months back. It takes the same globe as the Headlight. I put two wheels up on the footpath to give me room to slide under the front bumper. You need a phillips head screwdriver to undow the inspection plate and then you can simpl unplug the globe. If in doubt take it out and go to you auto supplies shop and match it up. The other one won't be far away so you should consider doing both.
crankyTX5 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 25-11-2007, 01:03 AM   #3
crankyTX5

The inspection plate is below the light, you need a screw driver to undo it and the globes are spade terminal types. it takes the same globe as the headlight, nay as well change them all at the same time. You can match them at any auto supplier even BigW Cheers
crankyTX5 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post