Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > The Pub

The Pub For General Automotive Related Talk

Old 22-06-2007, 08:50 AM   #1
Eb Barbie
Banned

Default Crash in Langy lastnight...

Bare with me guys as this is my first thread Here goes:

Lastnight around 6.30 my Dad just got home from work and told me there had just been an accident on the main road at the end of my street and there were flashing lights everywhere. So me being a sticky beak and my dog needing a walk, I decided to go see what it was all about.

Near Long Street shops on Cranbourne Frankston Road, a red commodore with a trailor hooked on the back was on the grass up against a tree facing on coming traffic! By the time I got there, 2 ambulances were just leaving the scene, I'm guessing with passengers as no one was left in the car. One lane was fully closed off by witches hats and cop cars and there were 2 fire trucks on standby.

Many people from the area all came out to have a geez aswell. I tried to grab a pic on my phone but it was too dark and I was on the opposite side of the road. The flashing lights were just a blur. Wasn't to keen on jaywalking to get closer with all those cops there :P

Not to sure how this happend but it looked like he may done a full spin. Luckily he didn't manage to collect any other cars, which surprised me as he had a full trailor on the back!! Havn't heard any more of this so I guess it wasn't big enough to make it on the news....Anyone in this area know anything about it?

Eb Barbie is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post