Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Club and Speciality Forums > Forum Community Car Clubs > OzECruisers (E/N/D Series) > OzECruisers General Discussions

OzECruisers General Discussions E/N/D vehicles General Discussion ONLY. NO TECH THREADS

Old 05-06-2007, 07:27 PM   #31
DOHC-DJ

looks great guys, and i like the angle shots. KEEP EM COMING
DOHC-DJ is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 05-06-2007, 08:22 PM   #32
Adrian888
EA Falcon S

hey brayden, cars looking good. now im even more ****ed my eas not going! all i gotta do now is set the timing and ajust the clutch though, i just finished putting a 4.0 out of an eb series 2 in it
Adrian888 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 05-06-2007, 08:27 PM   #33
kelaserbro
Dose'in around town...

So it was ****ing down in the undercover car park?
kelaserbro is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 05-06-2007, 08:45 PM   #34
Mickus
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by kelaserbro
yep...it sure was

...I lie.
Mickus is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 05-06-2007, 09:18 PM   #35
Sick EB
ORSM Ford Cruisers

hey braden im up in bendigo this weekend wanna go for a photoshoot. i recon you or i should organise a small e-series photoshoot on this saturday or sunday night say?
i dont have a fancy camera. thats the only thing. i only have a 7 megapixel little digital. if people are happy with that then i recon its a good idea.

1993 EB2 Gli---->Build Thread
2008 FG XR8 SEDAN 300RWKW N/A

2008 FG XR6 TURBO-UTE>>> SOLD
2002 AU3 XLS UTE>>>SOLD

Last edited by Sick EB; 05-06-2007 at 09:25 PM.
Sick EB is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 05-06-2007, 09:34 PM   #36
TICKFORD_XR6

7 mega pixel isnt good?
man im livin in the past!! iv got a 5 and i thought it was damn good lol

Damon

>>MY CAR!!<<

Pacemakers, 2 1/2 Sports Exhaust, Thermos, XH Snorkel, KnN Panel Filter, Custom Black Interior,
18x8 Speedy Graphites with King Super Lows.. and more mods to come!
JVC Touch Screen Head Unit, Front - Pioneer 220w 6" splits, Back - Pioneer 220w 6" (all amped),
Pioneer 12" 1000w sub, Powered by Pioneer 800w Mono Amp

127.51rwkw

TICKFORD_XR6 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 06-06-2007, 09:25 AM   #37
DEVL-XR
EBII XR6

Tech Writer: Recognition for the technical writers of AFF - Issue reason: Writing tech article(s) 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adrian888
hey brayden, cars looking good. now im even more ****ed my eas not going! all i gotta do now is set the timing and ajust the clutch though, i just finished putting a 4.0 out of an eb series 2 in it
Thanks man.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kelaserbro
How keen do you think I am, its raining outside, so you think I'm going to chamois my car for a few quick photos and then leave to go back out in the rain again! : : We were in town and I had the camera in the centre console and thought why not, check out the lighting and see how they come out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sick EB
hey braden im up in bendigo this weekend wanna go for a photoshoot. i recon you or i should organise a small e-series photoshoot on this saturday or sunday night say?
i dont have a fancy camera. thats the only thing. i only have a 7 megapixel little digital. if people are happy with that then i recon its a good idea.
PM sent and yes its a good idea. You start the thread and I'll help as much as I can. I may be able to borrow a good SLR camera from TAFE!
Old 06-06-2007, 03:03 PM   #38
kelaserbro
Dose'in around town...

ok

i just thought if you were going to go to the effort of taking some shots of ur car you would make them look half decent.

but whatever
kelaserbro is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post