Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > Non Ford Related Community Forums > The Bar

The Bar For non Automotive Related Chat

Old 24-02-2007, 10:39 AM   #1
Scareybear
GRRRR.....

Angry Qld Members Please help

Many of you may of heard of a sexual attack on a woman in Brisbane on Tuesday, She is my sister-in-law and we REALLY want to see this guy caught, before he can do this to someone else.
So if you remember seeing someone like this, or anything that may help, please call crimestoppers on 1800 333 000.

QLD Police Media Release
Comfit released – Wooloowin sexual assault
Police are appealing to the public to come forward if they have any information regarding the sexual assault of a 19-year-old woman in Wooloowin yesterday.
Around 12.05pm the woman answered a knock at her front door at her residence on Kent Road, Wooloowin.
After telling the man she was not able to assist him with his enquiry she has closed the door and gone back inside the house.
A short time later the man has allegedly appeared inside the house and has sexually assaulted the woman.
The male suspect is described as approximately 185cm tall, 30-years-old with a dark complexion and long dark hair. He was wearing a green/blue coloured long trousers and a white t-shirt.
Police would like to thank the members of the community who have already come forward with information relating to the incident and encourage others who saw anyone suspicious in the area or who recognise the person in the comfit to contact Crime Stoppers.
Anyone with information which could assist police with their investigations should contact Crime Stoppers on 1800 333 000.

Scareybear is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 24-02-2007, 10:54 AM   #2
HOON69
Banned

sorry to hear it...
HOON69 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 24-02-2007, 11:07 AM   #3
Fordman1
Donating Member
Donating Member3

That's terrible.

I hope he's caught very soon.
Fordman1 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 24-02-2007, 07:18 PM   #4
Ultimate
Pimp Daddy Pimp Pimp

Location: Queensland Events Assistant Co-Ordinator. Fiery's Little Helper

These are one of the people you wish you can enforce your own law on,

Jeff
---------------------------------------------------
AFF Merchandise

Excellent Purchases With: AFF Team, Rooster, Russ
Ultimate is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 24-02-2007, 07:33 PM   #5
XR6-VCT-2000
Fantastic Plastic

Low lifes like that need their nuts chopped off ! . I hope they catch the guy ;) . gl

:eclipsee_
XR6-VCT-2000 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 24-02-2007, 07:36 PM   #6
robjh80
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Sorry to hear the dreadful news mate, I'm sure you and the family are all providing your Sister-In-Law with all the support she deserves and requires during this terribly emotional time.

This Scumbags face "unfortunately" does not ring any bells with me, but I'll be sure to keep an eye out.

All the best to you all, let's hope the Police get hold of this piece of ****** quickly!!
robjh80 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 24-02-2007, 08:13 PM   #7
Ridin-High

People like this don't get treated to nicely in Jail i hope he gets caught and gets his balls cut off seriously.

"ONE of Sydney's most notorious gang rapists is fighting for his life after being bashed in Goulburn jail.
He was with his older brother and fellow gang rapist in the yards of Goulburn Correctional Centre when they were set upon by six prisoners on Thursday afternoon.

The younger man suffered serious head injuries and was evacuated to Canberra Hospital in a critical condition."

February 10, 2007 Source: The Australian

"Thirty-nine-year-old Anthony Stockelman, convicted for the murder of Katie Collman, now has a tattoo that reads "Katie's Revenge" on his forehead"
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 5456126_BG1.jpg (5.6 KB, 91 views)
Ridin-High is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 24-02-2007, 08:24 PM   #8
Hunter
Ex EL Falcon

There seems to be an awful lot of sex attackers running around Brisbane at the moment. I worry about the safety of my family members and my girl. So far out of the dozens of sex attacks that have happened, only one guy was arrested and that was for an incident out at Carindale.

I don't understand why there's been such a huge rise in sex attacks lately or why the cops can't catch them.
Old 24-02-2007, 08:26 PM   #9
RIPGMH
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zh-Fairlane
"ONE of Sydney's most notorious gang rapists is fighting for his life after being bashed in Goulburn jail.
He was with his older brother and fellow gang rapist in the yards of Goulburn Correctional Centre when they were set upon by six prisoners on Thursday afternoon.

The younger man suffered serious head injuries and was evacuated to Canberra Hospital in a critical condition."

February 10, 2007 Source: The Australian

"Thirty-nine-year-old Anthony Stockelman, convicted for the murder of Katie Collman, now has a tattoo that reads "Katie's Revenge" on his forehead"
That tattoo would have been a sterile little procedure, we can only hope it becomes gangerous
RIPGMH is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 24-02-2007, 08:28 PM   #10
RIPGMH
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunter
There seems to be an awful lot of sex attackers running around Brisbane at the moment. I worry about the safety of my family members and my girl. So far out of the dozens of sex attacks that have happened, only one guy was arrested and that was for an incident out at Carindale.

I don't understand why there's been such a huge rise in sex attacks lately or why the cops can't catch them.
The cops can't catch them because too many resources are put into traffic offences and drugs. The real criminals in this world are the paedophiles and rapists, but wheres the revenue in that??
RIPGMH is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 24-02-2007, 08:34 PM   #11
Hunter
Ex EL Falcon

Quote:
Originally Posted by RIPGMH
The cops can't catch them because too many resources are put into traffic offences and drugs. The real criminals in this world are the paedophiles and rapists, but wheres the revenue in that??
True, it seems they are more interested in speedsters and other 'hoons' but not so interested in finding and locking up the sex predators lurking around this town.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RIPGMH
That tattoo would have been a sterile little procedure, we can only hope it becomes gangerous
He has an extremely good chance of picking up Hep. B or C through the procedure . Jail is a really good place to pick such things up.
Old 25-02-2007, 01:39 AM   #12
GREGXR8
SHOCKWAVE MK11 BA XR8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zh-Fairlane
love the tattoo. the courts should have the word rapist or paedophile tattoo'd on there foreheads on conviction. or castrate them with a blunt rusty knife.
GREGXR8 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 27-02-2007, 08:10 PM   #13
Hunter
Ex EL Falcon

Oh geez I just saw on the news another person was attacked at East Brisbane today - but was able to kick him (presumably in the balls, like he deserves) and he ran off.

And yesterday my girl told me that a young work colleague of hers was the victim of an attempted abduction right in the middle of the city in the middle of peak hour traffic! Apparently the sicko grabbed her on the arm and tried to drag her across the traffic. A woman saw it but just ignored the girl when she begged her for assistance.

Why is this city full of perverts?! I am getting very angry with ongoing crap and if it were legal, I'd be issuing all of the female members of my family with capsicum spray or a taser. :jab: Cops don't seem to be able to catch these perverts yet you can't even purchase self-defense weapons. I mean I can understand then not wanting people to carry firearms, but why ban pepperspray!
Old 27-02-2007, 08:55 PM   #14
Scareybear
GRRRR.....

I agree, I'm not sure if I'm a bit more sensitive too it now, but there really seems to be more and more of this kind of behaviour up here now.
Anyone up for a bit of vigilante action? J/K

On the up side, apparently the police have a few leads on this scum so fingers crossed we may have some good news soon. (all I want is 10 mins with this clown)

If you sneeze with your eyes open, do your eyes pop out??
Scareybear is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 27-02-2007, 09:15 PM   #15
Racecraft
they call me Tibbo

I found a young ladies purse on Sunday with a $100 in it.. Normally I would just knock on the door and return it but with the current climate of sickos running a muck I didn't want to just front up on her doorstep.. She was at Clayfield and it was on my way home but I still spent 10 mins searching thru the phone book to find her number and told her that I had it and was able to drop it off...

It is a real shame when the average Joe has to second guess himself becuase of these types of predators. :(

Racecraft is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post