Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > Non Ford Related Community Forums > The Bar

The Bar For non Automotive Related Chat

Old 12-02-2007, 10:04 AM   #91
naxh96

I recently upgraded from my iPod mini I bought in '05 to a 60GB video. a mac shop in brissy was running the previous model to the one released 3 months ago out for the same price as the latest 30GB video. couldn't argue with that as i know the video quality was already great (mate bought one last year) and for twice the capacity why not? mad as. still gotta figure out how to put tv shows on there though. currently stuck with songs and a computer without dvd ripping programs
naxh96 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 12-02-2007, 04:01 PM   #92
Van D
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJR David
Surely as easier question would be who does NOT have an ipod!!!

I have 20gb plugged into the Bose docking system for home, and the nano for running and travelling
Me. iPods are junk IMO. I've had a couple myself, and as well as about 10 other friends, have had them fall apart or break.

Much prefer iRiver or Creative. Had a creative for over a year and it hadn't screwed up once, unfortunantly got stolen in Sydney which was a pain.
Van D is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post