Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Club and Speciality Forums > Forum Community Car Clubs > OzECruisers (E/N/D Series) > OzECruisers General Discussions

OzECruisers General Discussions E/N/D vehicles General Discussion ONLY. NO TECH THREADS

Old 28-10-2007, 07:57 PM   #1
fordzatmyplace
B Series XR8 Pilot

Default What Are These Workshop Manuals Like

Hi, can some one who has one of these workshop manuals tell me how detailed the electrical diagrams are? I am particularly interested if it also shows the pin outs of the electrical plugs as well. (like the factory ones) Cheers

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/Ford-Falcon-E...ayphotohosting

WANTED EB-EL V8!!
http://www.fordforums.com.au/showthread.php?t=11242992
fordzatmyplace is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 28-10-2007, 08:05 PM   #2
twr7cx

Not overly great - you get what you pay for. If you were down south here I'd show ya mine.
When I get home if I remember I'll have a flick through it for the pin outs.
Old 28-10-2007, 09:24 PM   #3
LTDHO
The one and only

'Elery' I think publishes those.

Very generic, not very accurate.
Other cars include Dynamic ED Sprint, Dynamic DL LTD, Sparkling Burgundy DL LTD, Yellow, Red & Blue XB sedan & Black XB Coupe
LTDHO is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 30-10-2007, 09:56 AM   #4
PaulMac

It is an Ellery Publication. I have the earlier model EA-ED. It is fairly generic in that some assumed knowledge of mechanics occurs but is very accurate IMO and supplies most major pin-outs although in text and not graphics. Certainly it's accurate enough to answer 90% of all question asked on most forums and even "factory" manuals can't be counted on for every detail despite what some would like to believe.
BTW that price is definately no bargain, I've seen them much cheaper on sale day at the shopping centre A & R and other discount book stores.
Paul
PaulMac is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 30-10-2007, 10:01 AM   #5
twr7cx

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paulmac1
even "factory" manuals can't be counted on for every detail despite what some would like to believe.
Half the problem with factory manuals is finding the information you want - they're so bloody big!