Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Ford Australia Vehicles > Small and Mid Sized Cars > Fiesta, Festiva and Ka

Old 17-03-2006, 11:44 AM   #1
chown
_ObLiViOuS_

Angry More Drama

I am not having a good 2 weeks. Last night took my gf to hungry jacks for a romantic dinner haha, and parked in their carpark. As i got out there was a fight starting so we walked slowly to watch. Then a security guard grabs one fella and throws him straight into my car!!!! i know have a dint and scratch on my passenger side just behind the door!!!! I got the boss's number but her reckons that the guy who was arrested will be paying, that bs he wont have any money to fix it. Any advice on what to do or who is too pay for the damage??
cheers

RED FEZ>> http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b282/_ChOwN_/6047c746.jpg
chown is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 17-03-2006, 11:59 AM   #2
Laminge
Cuban... nothing like it

Quote:
Originally Posted by chown
I am not having a good 2 weeks. Last night took my gf to hungry jacks for a romantic dinner haha, and parked in their carpark. As i got out there was a fight starting so we walked slowly to watch. Then a security guard grabs one fella and throws him straight into my car!!!! i know have a dint and scratch on my passenger side just behind the door!!!! I got the boss's number but her reckons that the guy who was arrested will be paying, that bs he wont have any money to fix it. Any advice on what to do or who is too pay for the damage??
cheers

Most of the Hungry Jacks stores are owned by a parent company.

Contact the store manager and ask for these details, his name, and who ever the security guy was.

Try ringing the parent company to start with, you will have to put it in writting.

Otherwise and insurance claim is the go
Laminge is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 17-03-2006, 01:26 PM   #3
chown
_ObLiViOuS_

thanks, i have to call the boss of the security company today and find out what he says.i will post how it all goes

RED FEZ>> http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b282/_ChOwN_/6047c746.jpg
chown is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 17-03-2006, 02:19 PM   #4
used

legal aid!
used is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 18-03-2006, 11:51 AM   #5
FOCUSonTHIS
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

I always thought Hungry Jack's was a family resteraunt (sorry can't spell for peanuts) I will be thinking twice next time I go there.. Drive thru for me! I hope all goes well and you get your car fixed. I was sort of in the same boat as you but I hit a dog that wasn't on a lead
FOCUSonTHIS is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 19-03-2006, 11:02 AM   #6
mitch_lx
Candy White GTI

Default More Drama

Quote:
Originally Posted by FOCUSonTHIS
I hit a dog that wasn't on a lead
LMAO. . . .
Candy White, Anthracite heated Sports leather seats w/ Red stitching.Tinted Windows, Eibach Pro-Kit springs,Whiteline Front/Rear adjustable sway bars,Cupra R intake, Forge Turbo Inlet pipe,BMC panel filter, APR stage one flash,
Dunlop SP sport MAXX, Forge Polished upper front strut brace. 3'' downpipe and highflow cat

Loads of fun :
mitch_lx is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 19-03-2006, 12:26 PM   #7
FOCUSonTHIS
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Mitch thanks for laughing Well my car is fix so i'm happy
FOCUSonTHIS is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 19-03-2006, 02:23 PM   #8
Swaytan
Swaytan

Quote:
Originally Posted by chown
cheers
Mate,

I would say that Hungry Jacks wouldn't care to much about you being upset about it.

If I were in your position, I'd call my insurance company to find out what they could do about it. A big company doesn't listen to the little guy, so get another big company to get it sorted for you. After all, the condition of the car is in their best interest too.

The whole situation sucks though, no question... :jab:
Swaytan is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post