Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > The Pub

The Pub For General Automotive Related Talk

Old 07-08-2011, 10:00 PM   #1
Poetic Justice
NOT A TOYOTA :/

Default If you were a salesperson in a Ford showroom...

I'm intrigued by the amount of love that you get for the Ford vehicle around here. Quite obviously we all share a love for Fords but from time to time we often whine about the quality of the marketing, the service received at dealerships and so and so.

My question - What point of difference would you employ if you were working in a Ford dealership in order to sell the Ford product?

And... pick a model from the current Ford line up, and tell me what you think you would say to sell that vehicle versus at least one of it's direct competitors.

Surely as an enthusiast forum we should have a few reasons to share with other prospective buyers of the Ford product as to why it is worth purchasing as opposed to the other brands on offer.

Old 07-08-2011, 10:50 PM   #2
mik
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Default Re: If you were a salesperson in a Ford showroom...

don`t all speak up at once .
mik is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 07-08-2011, 11:04 PM   #3
janddbone
B1 - J & D Services
Donating Member1

I would have very little to say indeed.... Saw the new Focus two nights ago, that thing is shocking. And no wonder people are moving to 'small' cars, that thing is huge!!!
2000 Ford Falcon Wagon Egas
1999 Subaru Imprezza Sportwagon
1998 Holden Suburban 2500
1995 Land Rover Discovery TDI
1994 XG XR6 Longreach
1983 Holden Rodeo
1982 ZK Fairlane 302 six seater
1975 Datsun 120Y wagon
1970 MG Midget
1967 Rover 2000TC
Soon: Model T.
janddbone is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 07-08-2011, 11:08 PM   #4
b2tf
not here much anymore

Quote:
Originally Posted by SCUD

My question - What point of difference would you employ if you were working in a Ford dealership in order to sell the Ford product?
Easy - know the frigging product!

Far too often do you hear claims from salesmen that are just plain BS and they damn well know it. I work in auto retail on weekends and across the road is a Ford dealer - I've lost count of how many times they send people over for touch up paint and tell them complete wrong info. I had a guy in an AU turn up and insist his Liquid Silver XR8 was in fact 'Ice Mint Silver' (a BA colour) 'cos that's what they said across the road'. It annoys the absolute crap out of me people that do not know their product and make no effort to change that, or worse they BS to get themselves through. Even when I bought my FG i had so many crap claims from the salespeople that I pulled them up on - I knew more about the car than they did and that's not a good thing.
Old 07-08-2011, 11:13 PM   #5
SSD-85
I ♥ EDM
Donating Member1

For me personally, I cant make a generalised form of doing this. Because I would feel that the customer is important and should be treated individually & not generically. So all im trying to say is, is that it would be a different approach to each customer for me. After the usual introductory mannerisms.
SSD-85 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 07-08-2011, 11:16 PM   #6
jpd80
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: Thoughtful contributions to our community 

So much of effective selling is getting the right product for buyers, if you have someone rocking up to look at cars and they
haven't done much research into what they really need/want/like in a vehicle, a salesperson may as well be knitting fog.

Sometimes I think the first meeting should be to establish whether people are genuinely
interested in buying, what they can afford and what it is they really need and want.

It would surprise people to know how many people don't know WTF they are about to buy, they're like stunned chooks
when the sales man gets going on them, sign here, sign here, sign here....wtf, do I really want to buy a car, then panic sets in.....

So many blame sales staff but inept buyers are 90% of the problem, research is essential...
jpd80 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 07-08-2011, 11:25 PM   #7
Ford_The_Win
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpd80
It would surprise people to know how many people don't know WTF they are about to buy, they're like stunned chooks
Indeed. My mother bought a new car not too long ago and she didn't even know how many cylinders it had FFS...
Old 07-08-2011, 11:37 PM   #8
vztrt
IWCMOGTVM Club Supporter

Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: vztrt is one of the most consistent and respected contributors to AFF, I have found his contributions are most useful to discussion as well as answering members queries. 

I wouldn't be stupid enough to say that sport shift is the same as a manual.

This seems to be a tactic by the dealers as many salesmen seemed to try saying it.

Other then that I don't really have that big of an issue with the sales side as they're as bad/good as other marques.
Old 07-08-2011, 11:49 PM   #9
Vincenzo
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scotty85
For me personally, I cant make a generalised form of doing this. Because I would feel that the customer is important and should be treated individually & not generically. So all im trying to say is, is that it would be a different approach to each customer for me. After the usual introductory mannerisms.

i think you hit it on the head. I have spent the last nine years as a Defensive driving instructor both for learners to those who want to update their skills.

There is absolutely no way you could use the exact same system for two students. they may be close but there is always a difference.

As for comparing two like cars - XR6 and SV6 - parts of the SV are better shaped than the XR from certain angles but overall the XR as a total product outshines the SV hands down
Vincenzo is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 07-08-2011, 11:54 PM   #10
hy_boi
Alan! Alan! Alan!

A customer who wants to be sold the car, not someone who walks in and goes, "John down the road can do it fir this much, but I'm not gona buy today if you can do it cheaper."
hy_boi is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 07-08-2011, 11:57 PM   #11
TheInterceptor
Cruising...

Part of my job is sales.
Knowing what the customer needs is a first, then budget. After that you go through the options you have, explaining the pros and cons of each.

In this context, if customer wants decent space, good economy and good luggage room but not a large car with the budget of say $30k i would point them towards a Mondeo. Then one can tell them about the diesel and how you would be paying less in fuel a week than you would owning a petrol i6 (if run on premo 95). Then what the standard features are, also features in the upper specs. But if they dont need the bells n whistles, i wont push the expensive model onto them.
If they like the sound of the diesel but the car is too big, show em the Focus.

Something like that i suppose. A sale is better than no sale. A happy satisfied customer is even better as the odds of them returning are much higher, plus the whole word of mouth thing....

Subaru Outback '02
TheInterceptor is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 08-08-2011, 12:19 AM   #12
Falc'man
You dig, we stick!

I think the idea of the OP was more "what are the pros/benefits/advantages of the Ford products compared to their respective competition?", and not really discussing the correct sales approach, which is without a doubt very important (and well said Scotty85).
Old 08-08-2011, 12:43 AM   #13
fat4D
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

i think the biggest problem most ford sales people have (from my limited experience) they are only selling cars to get into sales so they can get into real estate. they have no passion for the cars and very little knowledge.

the other problem is that they count you out as soon as you walk in if your not business dressed, when the fg first came out i was looking at getting into a turbo and had pre approval for the loan. was out one sat morning walked in wearing shorts and a t-shirt (that and the fact i was 20 at the time) sales person wasnt interested overly. went back a few days later after a work meeting in a button up shirt, same guy didn't recognise me (must have made an impression first time) i asked him to tell me what he knew about it and why i should chose it over a ba or bf he had little idea of the difference between them. hence i didnt buy an fg

they need to realise not every person after a performance variant is a business man... MOST are your average aussie
Old 08-08-2011, 01:20 AM   #14
Madaya
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Agree with all of the above, and as I have shared in previous posts, I'll repeat my experience when I went out shopping for a manual FG ute.
It was terrible. For a start, I wanted a manual = put this dreamer in the 'wonder basket', try and convince him he is better off with the auto and (as vztrt mentioned - exactly..) "you can use the sports shift as a manual".
Err, where is the clutch?
Yes, some other dealers where helpful, and I guess they wished the boss had took the iniative and landed a few manuals into the car lot, because they knew, by the time we talked turkey, I would have driven off in it there and then, regardless of model.
Chris, in Busselton, the lad who straight off the bat, got on the phone and grabbed me the FG XR6 cab chassis, stepped up to the plate straight away, and from the first moment, I was sold. I talked with him later about the difficulty I had getting sales people to notice me, he said, his philosophy is, whenever someone walks through the door, it is an opportunity for a sale. i.e this man is a professional - his job is selling cars, and good luck to him.
Research - Research - Research. It's your job. Know your car. Drive them. Read the manuals. Be enthusiastic about the product. Do your homework.
Hell, I wish I could sell cars, I'd love to drive them all, and I'd treat every customer, shorts and all, as the richest man in Oz.
Gaz
Madaya is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 08-08-2011, 01:49 AM   #15
2011G6E
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

For a start, you have to realise that most salespeople in a dealership...("most", not all, there are the occasional gem who are really involved in cars) are there to sell cars to the "average buyer", and sometimes don't know how to handle the odd enthusiast who comes through the dealership doors.
The vast majority of people want to know one of a few limited details...price, manual or auto, features, safety items, reliability, colour, economy, what sort of trade in they'll get...and that's about it. The closest to worrying about what's under the bonnet will be "how many cylinders?"...not power output, not cylinder configuration, not bore and stroke, not torque, just how much it costs to register.

After we bought our G6E, the service manager was honestly surprised that we'd noticed that they now save a couple of bucks by not painting the engine blocks, and leave them bare iron to get an "attractive" coating of rust on the cast iron. He said most people don't even open their bonnet between services...why do you think auto boxes don't have a dipstick anymore? Hell, a mate of mine with a new Land Rover Discovery 4 looked in vain for the oil dipstick on the diesel engine, until the manual informed him they no longer fit them either.

As long as a salesman knows a little about the basic items of a particular model, he'll have it sorted for maybe 95% of the customers.
2011G6E is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 08-08-2011, 01:53 AM   #16
fmc351
let it burn

One of my sons mates from school has a single mum so she asked me to help her pick a new car she was going to lease, apparently her Kia Carnival is a heap of crap , yeah big shock there. She wants a 7 seater (4 kids and travels from Sunny Coast to Inverell and Moree to see family) so I thought we'll check out a Territory. Rocked up at Maroochydore and approached the Terry and laughed. The 3rd row is less than inspiring, esky lids came to mind. The salesman comes up to us and says we should check out a Mistubishi Challenger or similar as they offer a 10 yr warranty.

Good bloke, not sure he makes much coin that way though. You couldnt pay me enough to sell cars.

As a side, she ended up going with a Captiva, oh dear. She just fell in love and I made the mistake of saying lets check one out along with a few others. But I have to say, its pretty nice inside compared to the alternatives for the price. But yeah I know, Daewoo.

Last edited by fmc351; 08-08-2011 at 02:00 AM.
fmc351 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 08-08-2011, 03:41 AM   #17
chevypower
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Selling is not as much about the features of the product as it is about the benefits to the customer.

"Don't sell the steak, sell the sizzle!" - Elmer Wheeler
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UW6HmQ1QVMw
chevypower is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 08-08-2011, 08:05 AM   #18
csv8
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

It was in the Courier Mail a few weeks back..Maccas franchisee, Brisbane. On a day off ,went too the local Porsche dealer. Must have been dressed too casual, but was asked to get out of the Porsche. He did, came back a week later in a BMW M5 and asked to see the dealer principle. Moral of story is. 'don't judge people by appearances" maybe Ford sales people need to do the same.
Sales people need to treat all people as equal not on appearance, assume everyone is a potential customer. I turn up in my BF GHIA and sales people assume I have money, ie a potential customer and approach me. Turn up in my Fez and its a different story....
Old 08-08-2011, 08:22 AM   #19
RAPID_BA
Banned

Ford should only hire their salesman from this forum, people who genuinely beleive in the product.

Otherwise its like going to the gym and listening to a personal trainer who is rotund in appearancw, just doesnt work.
RAPID_BA is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 08-08-2011, 11:20 AM   #20
Poetic Justice
NOT A TOYOTA :/

Okay, so the first thing I've noticed is that clearly the sales staff aren't that well drilled on the product. It probably is a fact that a majority of car sales people in the industry are more interested in the sale than ensuring the customer is 100% satisfied with what the product offers to them personally. This is a bad trait, but unfortunately being a sales industry it is to be expected.

Unfortunately, the fine line is that, for me for instance, being a sales person in a car dealership I can strive to have the best product knowledge and treat the customers to a high level of customer service but in doing this alone I simply wont pay my bills. This is the part where a salesman needs to be a touch more ruthless about getting the actual deal done... and hence, why a lot of sales guys will skip somewhat important parts of the road to a sale in order to get to the negotiation phase. Let's not forget, the a big majority of the modern customers are too quick to get to that "Give me a good deal" phase without actually exploring the vehicles properly also.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scotty85
This is very true. But as I said, you can possess the ability to do this but if you can't also get tough when it gets tough, you're not going to succeed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpd80
So many blame sales staff but inept buyers are 90% of the problem, research is essential...
Very good point. As I said above, the media has helped prospective purchasers by telling them the do's and don'ts with regards to purchasing a new vehicle. This has lead them to ask questions like "Is this the best deal?" and so forth. The media, and colectively ******** salesmen of the past, have driven people to think that most of us in the industry are scum and not worth treating with a bit of decency. Therefore, they do not allow us to really show you why the product we are selling may be a good choice.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hy boi
A customer who wants to be sold the car, not someone who walks in and goes, "John down the road can do it fir this much, but I'm not gona buy today if you can do it cheaper."
You have no idea how monumentally wrong that statement is in this day and age.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fat4D
i think the biggest problem most ford sales people have (from my limited experience) they are only selling cars to get into sales so they can get into real estate. they have no passion for the cars and very little knowledge.
Sure, there are a lot of people in the industry that don't have a real passion for the cars. However, they need to learn to have a passion. I have people that work with me that couldn't give a toss about cars but have developed a good passion for the brand that we are selling because it is a prerequisite to success in the industry.

To say that we are only interested in being this job to get into real estate is yet again monumentally wrong. In the 5-6 years I've been in this industry I've never witnessed someone leave to work in real estate, not to mention anyone who had ever said they were only in the industry to move on to real estate.

It really is not hard at all to get into the real estate industry these days, and take it from me, to work in the auto industry in sales beforehand would be a silly move as whatever progress you make in terms of income in the auto industry would be effectively halved by stepping from the auto industry into real estate.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2011G6E
For a start, you have to realise that most salespeople in a dealership...("most", not all, there are the occasional gem who are really involved in cars) are there to sell cars to the "average buyer", and sometimes don't know how to handle the odd enthusiast who comes through the dealership doors.
So what you're saying is that in certain Ford dealerships where they also sell FPV, there should be a person who is the FPV specialist instead of letting every sales person have a crack at it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by fmc351
The salesman comes up to us and says we should check out a Mistubishi Challenger or similar as they offer a 10 yr warranty.
Great that he would suggest something like that in a way, but unless his dealership also had a Mitsubishi dealer it's pretty stupid business sense. As I asked in this thread, I was looking for suggestions to convince potential customers as to why the Ford product would be the better choice than its competitors. In this instance, I was looking for a suggestion as to how a sales person might handle the situation in order to convince the purchaser that the Ford Territory had far better benefits in other areas that may allow the purchaser to overlook the negative aspect of the rear seating.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chevypower
"Don't sell the steak, sell the sizzle!" - Elmer Wheeler
You wouldn't believe how often my boss uses this phrase. Though replace 'steak' with 'sausage'.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HULK BA
Ford should only hire their salesman from this forum, people who genuinely beleive in the product.
Great idea in theory, but like a lot of posts in this thread thus far it doesn't really answer my question. I can be extremely well versed in the features, advantages and benefits of the vehicles that I sell but if someone comes in and I explain all that, they will no doubt be impressed. But when they ask the question "Okay, so why should I buy this instead of a Mazda?" and I have no answer.. well... perhaps they may let me go so they can go see the Mazda for themselves. Believe me, its well known in the industry, if you don't somehow make a sale while the customer is there on the first visit, your chances of making that sale decrease incredibly after they have left.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Falc'man
I think the idea of the OP was more "what are the pros/benefits/advantages of the Ford products compared to their respective competition?", and not really discussing the correct sales approach, which is without a doubt very important
Bingo. Carry on!
Old 08-08-2011, 11:43 AM   #21
The Mighty Red

Having only ever purchased one new car and the aftersales or lack of it is something I would look at if I were a salesman , the Ford salesman didnt want to know me atall once i had signed on the dotted line and the deal was done , he was shocking! typical salesman playing his own little game , with the current economic climate there attitude may have change a little but I doubt it.
So yes I would make an effort to treat the customer the same after I've sold them a vehicle as I did before they purchased one
Old 08-08-2011, 11:50 AM   #22
CODSASR

I have just finished selling at a Kia dealership (moving towns) it was hard to convince people on how good the new kia's are.

If i was working at a ford dealer and say some one was looking for a large sedan i would be telling them that the xr6 has more visibility as the sv6 pillars are too large and make it hard to see at round a bouts and intersections also the sv6 rear spoiler restricts vision out of the rear window where as the xr spoiler is not as intrusive, the xr headlights are much brighter at night so offer better night driving. Ford also offers capped price services so unlike Holden you know what you will be spending for each service.

When in the car I would be telling them that the ford interior has been designed for the driver everything is at your finger tips and a lot more erganomic the seats are a lot more comfortable and don't feel as hard as the sv6.

There would be slot more too but that will do for now haha

2012 SZ TS Territory
CODSASR is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 08-08-2011, 11:51 AM   #23
CODSASR

Repost

2012 SZ TS Territory

Last edited by CODSASR; 08-08-2011 at 12:03 PM.
Old 08-08-2011, 12:01 PM   #24
atec77
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Mighty Red
Having only ever purchased one new car and the aftersales or lack of it is something I would look at if I were a salesman , the Ford salesman didnt want to know me atall once i had signed on the dotted line and the deal was done , he was shocking! typical salesman playing his own little game , with the current economic climate there attitude may have change a little but I doubt it.
So yes I would make an effort to treat the customer the same after I've sold them a vehicle as I did before they purchased one
All very true comment , recently went with the brother inlaw to find him a new car or a good used , we had been working on his back fence so jumped in "OleBlue" my 64 pickup and visited the local Ford dealer in the Western Suburbs (Brisbane)
After waiting about almost 10 minutes someone came and lied to us in response to a couple of questions , looking down to the side is not good body language and we all knew it was lies ( Bil said bullshite make ) we left , moved onto the local Bimmer dealer and was met with some pleasant comment about the old truck . He ignored us being wiffy , displayed sound product knowledge and explained why the estate he suggested used was a better choice along with having excellent finance available , nuff said and the tea and timtams were good
It's obvious some sales people are there under sufferance and should starve
atec77 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 08-08-2011, 12:40 PM   #25
2011G6E
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

I've been to all sorts of dealerships large and small over the years since I started driving,a and you get good and bad experiences at all of them, large and small.
2011G6E is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 08-08-2011, 12:41 PM   #26
Grunter
Not of the Sooty variety!
Donating Member3

Give tyre kickers the same attention that you would someone coming in to actually purchase. I went to a dealer a while back to look at a 335 GT-P and said up front that I'm not looking to buy right now, but within the next 6 months. He walked away. Needless to say, that dealer will not be getting a call from me, not to mention any more look in for our future fleet purchases.

I understand if they are busy wanting to focus on people looking to buy now, but the dealership was empty. Given his attitude, can guess why it was. Todays tyre kickers could be tomorrows sale.

Bottom line, treat everyone as you would want to be treated and don't provide guessess to questions you don't know. Just tell them that you will find out and get back to them, and then actually do it.

Current
The Toy: 2002 AUIII TS50
The Daily and Tow Vehicle: 2016 VW Amarok
Grunter is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 08-08-2011, 01:21 PM   #27
chevypower
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

I think the level of service is much better on this side of the world. I checked out a new Commodore SS at Lilydale Holden one day (it probably has some other name), and a dealer walked past singing "dreamer, you know you are a dreamer...." so I just walked out feeling unwelcomed. Over here, I have just looked at new Ford Super Duties and said straight out "I am not ready to buy" the response is more like "that's okay, have you driven one of these before?" My reply: "No I have not" Dealer: "would you like to go for a drive?" Me: "Sure, but is that ok? I am not ready to buy one yet." Dealer: "absolutely, jump in, let's go." I have had kind of experience quite a few times over here.
chevypower is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 08-08-2011, 01:27 PM   #28
CODSASR

Quote:
Originally Posted by chevypower
I think the level of service is much better on this side of the world. I checked out a new Commodore SS at Lilydale Holden one day (it probably has some other name), and a dealer walked past singing "dreamer, you know you are a dreamer...." so I just walked out feeling unwelcomed. Over here, I have just looked at new Ford Super Duties and said straight out "I am not ready to buy" the response is more like "that's okay, have you driven one of these before?" My reply: "No I have not" Dealer: "would you like to go for a drive?" Me: "Sure, but is that ok? I am not ready to buy one yet." Dealer: "absolutely, jump in, let's go." I have had kind of experience quite a few times over here.

When I am selling it doesn't matter if they say there not buying right now my aim is always to get them on a drive and 80% of the time people who have told me an hour ago that there not buying end up walking away in a new car

2012 SZ TS Territory
Old 08-08-2011, 01:34 PM   #29
DJM83
Barra Turbo > V8
Donating Member3

Thumbs down Re: If you were a salesperson in a Ford showroom...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grunter
Give tyre kickers the same attention that you would someone coming in to actually purchase. I went to a dealer a while back to look at a 335 GT-P and said up front that I'm not looking to buy right now, but within the next 6 months. He walked away. Needless to say, that dealer will not be getting a call from me, not to mention any more look in for our future fleet purchases.

I understand if they are busy wanting to focus on people looking to buy now, but the dealership was empty. Given his attitude, can guess why it was. Todays tyre kickers could be tomorrows sale.

Bottom line, treat everyone as you would want to be treated and don't provide guessess to questions you don't know. Just tell them that you will find out and get back to them, and then actually do it.
Same thing happened to me when I bought my XR5 I went to a dealer ands they wouldn't even let me sit in a car. But wanted to sell it to me ( and the salesman was raving about XR5 mondeo) needless to say I went back a few weeks later to 'have a look' after purchasing elsewhere and they had the nerve to ask where I bought it' I said have a look at the number plate surrounds, he walked off
- Twin 2.5" Stainless Exhaust
- Antz Turboside Intake
- CCForged Phatlux wheels
- Tuned by LS Tuning and Performance
DJM83 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 09-08-2011, 02:15 AM   #30
drew`SEVNT5
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by CODSASR
I have just finished selling at a Kia dealership (moving towns) it was hard to convince people on how good the new kia's are.

If i was working at a ford dealer and say some one was looking for a large sedan i would be telling them that the xr6 has more visibility as the sv6 pillars are too large and make it hard to see at round a bouts and intersections also the sv6 rear spoiler restricts vision out of the rear window where as the xr spoiler is not as intrusive, the xr headlights are much brighter at night so offer better night driving. Ford also offers capped price services so unlike Holden you know what you will be spending for each service.

When in the car I would be telling them that the ford interior has been designed for the driver everything is at your finger tips and a lot more erganomic the seats are a lot more comfortable and don't feel as hard as the sv6.

There would be slot more too but that will do for now haha
Bagging out the other product won't win you friends...

You have to point out the features and benefits of your vehicle without actually putting down another product.

I have been selling vehicles for plenty of years now, and have always worked on knowing my product to as much as I possibly can & believing in the product I am selling, treating everyone I deal with the same, and being courteous, proactive and follow up... More to the point, I don't stuff around when it comes to pricing the damn things up either

-2011 Nissan 370z Coupe (6M)-
-2006 Husqvarna SMRR450-
drew`SEVNT5 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post