Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Club and Speciality Forums > Forum Community Car Clubs > OzECruisers (E/N/D Series) > OzECruisers General Discussions

OzECruisers General Discussions E/N/D vehicles General Discussion ONLY. NO TECH THREADS

Old 06-12-2009, 11:22 PM   #1
Muscle_Inc
GT= The Gamble,The Legend

Default Some Upsetting news....

Couple of months back i was involved in a car accident, thank god no one was else was involved or other vehicles for that matter. The end result was my car was declared a write off and i was left to pick up the pieces so to speak.

Regarding the accident it was my fault and were there once was a squeaky clean record against my name has become slightly more dusty.

As i dont like sharing ''depressing'' stories i have to say thank you to everybody for helping me way back purchase my el xr8 for there knowledge and passion for this desireable model cause it bought me great fullfillment and where it also had spent reasonable amount of time at workshops at making it ''perfect'' if there is such a thing lol.

Now gratefully enough im in the position to buy another ford though the question is what type of ford falcon?.......

Maybe all you ford critics can help and ill narrow it down as much as possible..... has to be a V8, MANUAL, with either these particular badges ED XR8 SPRINT, TE50/TS50.

If anyone knows of one selling in the ''sydney'' area please contact me.

Thank you in advance......

Howard Marsden -They were at time rated supposedly as the fastest 4 door production car in the world.

Bill Bourke - Part of the GT that changed the auto industry of australia, i would say one word, exciting it added excitement to the industry.

-GTHO P3
Muscle_Inc is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 08-12-2009, 05:14 PM   #2
sd1800
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

man not the EL!!!!

I was wondering why I haven't seen the beast around. Sorry to hear :(

T3Man is selling his at the moment. Going by the pictures it looks to be pretty tip-top.

http://www.fordforums.com.au/showthr...highlight=TS50

Now......
2012 FG MK2 XR6 Turbo
- Manual & Luxury Pack
- 302rwkw

2019 Escape St-Line
sd1800 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 08-12-2009, 10:33 PM   #3
Muscle_Inc
GT= The Gamble,The Legend

Hey Sean how you going champ?

I Saw that particular T-Series and looks like a great example of one too but the kilometres are slightly bit high for me though its priced respectively!

Howard Marsden -They were at time rated supposedly as the fastest 4 door production car in the world.

Bill Bourke - Part of the GT that changed the auto industry of australia, i would say one word, exciting it added excitement to the industry.

-GTHO P3
Muscle_Inc is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 09-12-2009, 12:41 PM   #4
sd1800
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Mate looks like its been maintained to the highest standards. And it has the TS50 dash in it. And is BLACK!! :sm_drool:

190k is nothing for a windsor you should know this by now. especially highway k's.

Now......
2012 FG MK2 XR6 Turbo
- Manual & Luxury Pack
- 302rwkw

2019 Escape St-Line
sd1800 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post