Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Club and Speciality Forums > Forum Community Car Clubs > OzECruisers (E/N/D Series) > OzECruisers General Discussions

OzECruisers General Discussions E/N/D vehicles General Discussion ONLY. NO TECH THREADS

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 22-07-2005, 05:10 PM   #1
AUII_Forte
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Default EF/EL LED Dash Lights

Hey guys,

I've done some chasing through our suppliers at work over the past few days and found some coloured LED's that are a direct replacement for the globes in the EF/EL dash clusters.

I changed my dash over to these the other night and it looks s**t hot! I'll get some pics tonight when it gets dark. If people are interested I can sell them in sets of 6 (enough for the whole cluster) for about $45 plus postage. I haven't done the A/C unit yet, but once I've tried it in my car I'll be able to supply LED's for them as well.

I can get them in blue, red or white. It's probably a bit dearer than the way shown on the Fordmods site, but it's way less stuffing around, just a matter of replacing the globes and away you go, the LED's already have the resistors built into the base. If you don't own a soldering iron and aren't real handy with electronics these are the way to go.

If anyone is interested let me know.

Daniel

Pacemaker 4490 Extractors
2.5" Exhaust
High Flow Cat
SS Inductions "Growler" CAI
Underdrive Pulley
Mal Wood H/D Clutch
Custom Tune
18" XHP Sabre's
12" Kicker Sub
169.2 rwkw