Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Site Sponsor Forums - In Alphabetical Order > Blue Power Racing Developments

Blue Power Racing Developments The home of Blue Power. Website Link

Old 14-12-2007, 04:26 PM   #1
XTC 190
Subtle,sleek & Surprising

Thumbs up Thanks Chris

Hey Chris, just wanted to show my appreciation on the help you gave me in regards to the flash box, on the day we spoke, it arrived at work within half hour of talking to you, so I raced in and picked it up before heading off for a weeks holiday down the coast.

Loaded the car and she has definatley picked up some of that lost power and the flat spot I had in the rev range has dissappeared. when I first loaded it on it felt the same but in all honesty I didnt really have the chance to give the car a good go until we got back from the coast and the car definatley feels better.
Revs clean all the way and feels better in the SOTP test, and foot down wheelspin yep works well. :

Will be organising a dyno run to see what the power is now just for some feedback, but will definatley be getting some doh together so you can work some magic on a custom tune in the new year.

Will and have already been recommending guys your way,

So again thanks for the help and making the car feel better and returning it to where it was (by feel anyway) anyone wanting some work done chat to Chris he definatley knows the N/A's
Cheers
Jason

Enough
Bling Mods to date
Plenty,
XTC 190 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post