Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > Non Ford Related Community Forums > The Bar

The Bar For non Automotive Related Chat

Closed Thread

Old 18-04-2013, 01:35 PM   #91
Sprint
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Default Re: Poisoning our atmosphere anyone else know of this

Quote:
Originally Posted by 12slotter View Post
Common sense IS to question the the Government after all we the people put them into power , As they saying goes, Be skeptical, but don't close your mind. As for 911 explain how Building 7, a 47 story structure fell down in its own footprint evenly just like a controlled demolition ,from a few small office fires ......Its not to believe, It is to question https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=972ETepp4GI And as for JFK
Building 7 is indeed a mystery , nothing hit it but it fell over.
Old 18-04-2013, 01:50 PM   #92
flappist
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Hmmmm......

A secret NWO group who could set up all of this undetected would have no trouble assassinating those who discovered the truth or even just injecting them with "secret alien moron serum" turning them into paranoid dribbling idiots who no one would believe regardless of how angry they got or how many other paranoid dribbling idiots they linked to......

Of course this is really just some sort of science fiction movie plot as there is no evidence of that actually happening in the real world.........is there?
This user likes this post:
Old 18-04-2013, 02:22 PM   #93
TheSneakiness
Adapt or perish...

Chemtrail?

FFS people will make up anything to scaremonger.

*says he who lives 10km from known crop dusting for fire ants*

Maybe I've been affected and simply won't acknowledge it.
Old 18-04-2013, 06:18 PM   #94
Nikked
Oo\===/oO

Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: Long time member, loves Fords, sensible contributor and does some good and interesting posts. 

Quote:
Common sense IS to question the the Government after all we the people put them into power , As they saying goes, Be skeptical, but don't close your mind. As for 911 explain how Building 7, a 47 story structure fell down in its own footprint evenly just like a controlled demolition ,from a few small office fires ......Its not to believe, It is to question https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=972ETepp4GI And as for JFK

Hmmm...

Well, it couldn't have anything to do with the fire now could it...no...that would make too much sense...

Check out my Photo-chop page

T...I...C...K...F...O...R...D
\≡≡T≡≡/
Old 18-04-2013, 10:58 PM   #95
Bent8
Long live the GT !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikked View Post
Hmmm...

Well, it couldn't have anything to do with the fire now could it...no...that would make too much sense...
The only steel framed building to collapse from fire since skyscrapers came into existence... seriously, that's gotta make you think twice mate ??

Anyways, back on topic, I think chemtrails are real, though my feeling is the real reason is to create a shield for other nefarious purposes. The fact they're using poisonous material is a non-issue for "them".

http://www.chemtrailaustraliainterna...trail-news.php

If you think this is some tinfoil hat conspiracy, that's your opinion but just remember, you don't have to believe in something for it to be true.

They say ignorance is bliss, but I'm finding that harder to believe these days...

"Whatya think of me car, XR Falcon, 351 Blown Cleveland running Motec injection and runnin' on methanol... goes pretty hard too, got heaps of torque for chucking burnouts, IT'S UNREAL !!" - Poida
Old 18-04-2013, 11:32 PM   #96
Nikked
Oo\===/oO

Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: Long time member, loves Fords, sensible contributor and does some good and interesting posts. 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bent8 View Post
The only steel framed building to collapse from fire since skyscrapers came into existence... seriously, that's gotta make you think twice mate ??
No...

WTC 7 wasn't the only building to be damaged/collapsed in the attack...many of the other buildings in the vicinity of the twin towers were damaged, mostly by the huge heavy chunks of falling debris...

WTC 7 was stuck by such debris, and was on fire for an awful long time...across many floors...

Usually when things catch fire, they are damaged...

Only steel framed building to collapse due to fire? Probably the only steel framed building to be stuck from falling debris from two towers stuck by planes as well?

But of course, there were no planes, all the footage we have seen was CGI, the planes seeing flying around were holographs and all the witnesses were government plants.

The towers were brought down by explosions...

Because no other country (or terrorist group) has some weird deep seated hate for 'merica, only America attacks its self and planes are too hard to hijack...

Quote:
More photos of contrails, and links to 9/11 conspiracies...

\≡≡T≡≡/
Old 19-04-2013, 08:45 AM   #97
flappist
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Why is it that only people who are NOT demolition engineers and have never ever had anything to do with demolition are the only ones who can explain how the towers were destroyed?

Why is it that only people who do not fly or work on aircraft and have never had anything to do with aviation other than buy a ticket at Flight Centre are the only ones who can explain how chemtrails work?
Old 19-04-2013, 09:39 AM   #98
Sprint
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Well you know America has lost the plot when they have so much air traffic , the sky looks like a train line network and they have to attack it with chemicals to make their sky look normal.
Old 19-04-2013, 02:30 PM   #99
GasoLane
Former BTIKD
Donating Member2

If all those involved in the great Chemtrail conspiracy cover up are so smart why do they do it during daylight hours?
Old 19-04-2013, 03:56 PM   #100
xxx000
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by GasOLane View Post
If all those involved in the great Chemtrail conspiracy cover up are so smart why do they do it during daylight hours?
beautiful and valid point

huge planes flying in locations all over the world spraying chemicals, surely that would be an incredibly inefficient way to do it too

and who is actually behind this according to the theorists?
Old 19-04-2013, 04:53 PM   #101
Peuty
Afterburner + skids =
Donating Member1

Aliens.

Duh.

Oo\===/oO
Old 19-04-2013, 06:39 PM   #102
xxx000
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:

firefighting was almost non existent due to various factors, saving lives was the goal.

the fire was incredibly intense due to the jet fuel and at floor levels probably never seen before

the combo of that plus damage sustained by being struck at speed by a large jet aircraft meant full structural failure was a possibility

Tower 7 fires were probably never fought at all due to other priorities and developed into a major fire that resulted in collapse, plus again damage from the WTC collapses hitting it too
Old 19-04-2013, 07:58 PM   #103
Rodp
Regular Schmuck

Quote:
Originally Posted by revcore View Post
Fear mongering? This isn't a joke mate...It's a real thing and it's happening all over the world.
I don't care if people think I'm a looney, I'm simply expressing my views on what I believe to be toxins being released into the atmosphere that are making us all sick.
I just want to check, are you actually being serious or is this a windup?
Old 19-04-2013, 08:00 PM   #104
revcore
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rodp View Post
I just want to check, are you actually being serious or is this a windup?
I'll let you figure that one out mate although it's pretty obvious
Old 19-04-2013, 08:02 PM   #105
Phil B
Clevo power!

Today at work I took some pictures inside an aircraft looking for large chemical tanks and spray equipment.
I took them today, myself, with no one else around. All I have done is shrunk them, then uploaded to photobucket.
Here they are:

As you can clearly see, nothing there, simple as that.

The purple monster, daily BA XR6 turbo.

Scale Lego Technic XB Coupe with working bits! Build thread
Old 19-04-2013, 08:53 PM   #106
burnz
VFII SS UTE

wasn't that long ago that the CIA/FBI were doing LSD test on people,
it wouldn't be such a stretch for population test with other chemicals.
Old 19-04-2013, 09:11 PM   #107
flappist
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phil B View Post
Today at work I took some pictures inside an aircraft looking for large chemical tanks and spray equipment.
I took them today, myself, with no one else around. All I have done is shrunk them, then uploaded to photobucket.
Here they are:

As you can clearly see, nothing there, simple as that.
Those are pretty lame pictures.....
Old 19-04-2013, 09:12 PM   #108
flappist
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by burnz View Post
wasn't that long ago that the CIA/FBI were doing LSD test on people,
it wouldn't be such a stretch for population test with other chemicals.
Yes but if they were they were not doing it to themselves t the same time........
Old 19-04-2013, 09:21 PM   #109
Phil B
Clevo power!

Quote:
Originally Posted by flappist View Post
Those are pretty lame pictures.....
I was trying to keep out of sight of the 2 men in black suits

The purple monster, daily BA XR6 turbo.

Scale Lego Technic XB Coupe with working bits! Build thread
Old 20-04-2013, 10:18 AM   #110
12slotter

Quote:
Originally Posted by flappist View Post
Why is it that only people who are NOT demolition engineers and have never ever had anything to do with demolition are the only ones who can explain how the towers were destroyed?

Why is it that only people who do not fly or work on aircraft and have never had anything to do with aviation other than buy a ticket at Flight Centre are the only ones who can explain how chemtrails work?
http://www.drjudywood.com/ lots of links and scientific discussion a very concise website they may help ........
Old 20-04-2013, 11:14 AM   #111
Nikked
Oo\===/oO

The Rand Corporation, in conjunction with the saucer people...under the supervision of the reverse vampires...are forcing our parents to go to bed early in a fiendish plot to eliminate the meal of dinner!

\≡≡T≡≡/
4 users like this post:
Old 20-04-2013, 11:21 AM   #112
chamb0
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
http://www.drjudywood.com/ lots of links and scientific discussion a very concise website they may help ........
It's got to be an indictment on her directed energy weapons hypotheses when even the 9/11 truthers debunk her "junk science" and describe it as absurd.

http://911scholars.ning.com/m/blogpo...ogPost%3A22891

No, her articles on this don't appear in the peer-reviewed science as she claims.

Just because she has a PhD in something doesn't necessarily lend her more credibility - you can find PhD's who really do think the sun orbits around the earth.
Old 20-04-2013, 11:48 AM   #113
4.0i OHC
Computer Torque Control

Quote:
Originally Posted by chamb0 View Post
It's got to be an indictment on her directed energy weapons hypotheses when even the 9/11 truthers debunk her "junk science" and describe it as absurd.

No, her articles on this don't appear in the peer-reviewed science as she claims.

Just because she has a PhD in something doesn't necessarily lend her more credibility - you can find PhD's who really do think the sun orbits around the earth.
Yup, I know of a physician in Aspley who has been jumping up and down screaming that Queenslanders are being poisoned by water fluoridation. IMO these conspiracy theorists are the worst of all because sometimes governments actually listen to them!
Old 20-04-2013, 12:11 PM   #114
flappist
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:

PhDs are interesting things. They are given out based on demonstrated expertise in very tiny areas which may have nothing to do with anything they do later.

e.g. Dr Tim Flannery PhD, the head of the Climate Commission, has a doctorate in the evolution of kangaroos........
4 users like this post:
Old 20-04-2013, 12:43 PM   #115
mik
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sprint View Post
You know its possible , A bit like drug companies making diseases so they can sell the cures, then putting nano chips in the vaccine so they can track your shopping habits and make even more money. Selling you crap you don't even need like shamwows.

There is huge money in this "environment end of world scare", same as drug companies and don't let me get started with the money terrorism can make.

Wouldn't surprise me if USA bombed there selves to control the people and make more Army funding.

Puts Mel Gibson troll mask on*
I don't know about chemtrails , but. There's no doubt there are people and organizations that make money out of talking up events/exagerating out comes, if you look up some of the loudest doomsayers of global warming , use your imagination, you will find these same individuals making a big quid selling doom,.
There's money to be made , orgaizations and people use it every day to influence the stock market .
To think it does'nt happen is just naive.
Old 20-04-2013, 12:45 PM   #116
12slotter

Quote:

http://www.gizmag.com/laser-laws/26978/ JUNK SCIENCE..... laser = directed energy weapon..........also amazing how Thermate was found in samples taken from W T C ..........http://www.ae911truth.org/en/home.html...............im just putting it out there .......This is a good read as well http://911blogger.com/news/2013-01-1...-911-commander
Old 20-04-2013, 01:00 PM   #117
12slotter

http://awake.net.au/index.html i just dont understand the evidence is there ...the Geo engineering is going on .. whether it be for damping down the solar radiation or other reasons ..... Now with 911, IF a plane had hit the Pentagon what happened to the Titanium engines, melting point is 3135' F....... puts BHP furnaces to shame
Old 20-04-2013, 01:13 PM   #118
flappist
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
http://awake.net.au/index.html i just dont understand the evidence is there ...the Geo engineering is going on .. whether it be for damping down the solar radiation or other reasons ..... Now with 911, IF a plane had hit the Pentagon what happened to the Titanium engines, melting point is 3135' F....... puts BHP furnaces to shame
So I take it you are now bored with the chemtrails topic and want to wander off into 911.

This is going nowhere......

Closed.
Closed Thread