Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Site Sponsor Forums - In Alphabetical Order > Blue Power Racing Developments

Blue Power Racing Developments The home of Blue Power. Website Link

Old 06-08-2012, 05:22 PM   #1
brownieXR8

Default AU XR8 Service

Hi guys,

My AU S3 XR8 has just ticked over the 100,000k's and I want to get a decent service done on it and a good health check from someone with an A+ reputation. I'd also like a baseline dyno run so I know what I have before embarking on some mods in the next couple of years.

I've looked at your website, and is the above what would be classed as a performance service, or a basic service and then dyno time on top?

Cheers,
Brownie

I reject your reality and substitute my own!
brownieXR8 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 09-08-2012, 03:45 PM   #2
Bluepower
KenneBell Australia

Default Re: AU XR8 Service

Quote:
Originally Posted by brownieXR8
Hi guys,

My AU S3 XR8 has just ticked over the 100,000k's and I want to get a decent service done on it and a good health check from someone with an A+ reputation. I'd also like a baseline dyno run so I know what I have before embarking on some mods in the next couple of years.

I've looked at your website, and is the above what would be classed as a performance service, or a basic service and then dyno time on top?

Cheers,
Brownie
Yes mte - the performance service sounds like the right one for your vehicle.

We are flat out at the moment, however drop us a line on 9305 3000 and we can work through what the performance service entails and how your car will benefit.

Chris

Bluepower Racing Developments

Proud Australian Distributors of Kenne Bell superchargers
The Quickest, The Fastest, The Baddest Boss Blower of all.

www.bluepower.com.au

Bluepower is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post