Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Club and Speciality Forums > Ford Car Clubs > Falcon GT club of SA > Falcon GT Nationals 2009

Old 24-06-2008, 12:30 AM   #1
bbcoupe
It's simple, more CUBES!

Quote:
Originally Posted by galaxy xr8
Thankyou for your reply, I was only coming over with my partner as we were looking to go there for a holiday and hopefully spend sometime there looking and seeing what goes on with this event, as I went to the Ballarat event and enjoyed it, I was looking forward to comming over but I do not know anyone in the club scene so I assume I am only able to view and come to the Sat event, to which I think might be a long way to go just for a day's viewing, but we will see.
Adelaides not too bad a place to spend the week, and with a 200-300 GT's cruising aroud the city CBD for 4-5 days I am sure you'll still get to see more than just the show'n'shine.

Checkout our Aussie Muscle Car Run page

bbcoupe is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 24-06-2008, 12:58 AM   #2
nickd
Passionate Ford XD XE nut

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbcoupe
Adelaides not too bad a place to spend the week, and with a 200-300 GT's cruising aroud the city CBD for 4-5 days I am sure you'll still get to see more than just the show'n'shine.

totally agree with you on that cruise along south road up to the hills or through the barossa lots of things to do with a few cars.

Any chance where we can put our names down for this?
Does it have to members only?
Is it only GT's or other Fords allowed to go?
Thought I'd ask as there are a few of us with the last V8's that might want to come aswell.

Cheers
Nickd
nickd is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 14-10-2008, 03:04 AM   #3
gcg2503
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: Always adding valued comments,  never involved in any disputes. A credit to this forum. 

Do you have to be a member of a club to attend this event as a spectator?

Thanks in advance

George
gcg2503 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 14-10-2008, 07:14 PM   #4
bbcoupe
It's simple, more CUBES!

Quote:
Originally Posted by gcg2503
Do you have to be a member of a club to attend this event as a spectator?

Thanks in advance

George
Definately not! Stay tuned to this thread or visit our web site closer to the event for full details of the weekends program of events. Hundreds of GT's cruising Adelaide over four days will be a sight you wont forget!!!
Old 06-03-2009, 08:21 PM   #5
bbcoupe
It's simple, more CUBES!

34 days to go!

I'm sure the nat's will start earlier for those begining their road trip during the week before Easter.

Entries are now closed!!!

If you haven't got your entry in the mail, by the time you read this we will not be able to accept any more entries.

Dinner tickets for Friday's meet'n'greet and Sundays Finale dinner are still available, please order before arrival to ensure a place. http://www.falcongtnationals2009.com...dinnerform.pdf

An Entrants advice letter will be sent to all Entrants shortly to prepare you for your arrival in Adelaide.

Regards,
Sean.
Old 21-03-2009, 02:18 AM   #6
bbcoupe
It's simple, more CUBES!

Only 19 days to go!

We are all set to host Australia's biggest GT Falcon party over this coming Easter.

Due to last minute demand we have re-opened entries for those who still wish to be part of this special event.

Check our web site for entry forms or PM me and I'll get one straight to you.
http://www.falcongtnationals2009.com.au/

For those who haven't got your Friday or Sunday night dinner tickets, they are still available and will need to be purchased before you head over to the event.
http://www.falcongtnationals2009.co...edinnerform.pdf

Good luck with your preparations and look forward to seeing you soon!
Old 27-03-2009, 06:47 PM   #7
bbcoupe
It's simple, more CUBES!

13 days to go!

All entrants will be receiving their entrants advice letters this week. This will be your guide to what you need to do when you've arrived in Adelaide. There is also a questionnare which will assist us with some final planning, it will be greatly appreciated if you could send it back during the next week.

Late entries need to be in asap, http://www.falcongtnationals2009.com...sentryform.pdf (Mr Rudds cheque should be arriving shortly, a great way to spend it!!! ;) )

The Sunday night dinner tickets are still available and the evening will be a great finale to the weekend. Great venue, 3 course meal, drinks, live music, gateway to Adelaides night spots, alternative menu available for special dietry requirements (please advise before you arrival in Adelaide) http://www.falcongtnationals2009.com...dinnerform.pdf tickets will not be available at the event so order now to avoid disapointment.

See you soon!
Old 01-04-2009, 08:23 PM   #8
suttoo

I am very interested in coming to Adelaide next weekend for this, where is the show and shine happening and when?

Cheers
1997 EL GT, #102, Manual, 27000kms.
2002 AU3 TS50 #114, Auto
suttoo is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 02-04-2009, 03:50 AM   #9
GTB 351
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Elder park, sat at 10 am
GTB 351 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 02-04-2009, 07:06 PM   #10
ELGT4me
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Smile Maxi Taxi?

Would any of the SA Club members have a contact for a large taxi (2 adults 2 toddlers, stroller, baby seats, & 3 suitcases!!!) We arrive on the 7th April 11 am & depart 14th April Qantas terminal. I would rather my money to a fellow GT enthusiast!!! See you all @ the Nationals.!!! :
ELGT4me is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 04-04-2009, 06:51 PM   #11
bbcoupe
It's simple, more CUBES!

5 Days To go!!

348 entries!!!

I hope plainning is going well for all of you, some people are already on there way and cars have begun arriving by truck!

Even though it's only days away everyone involved at Nationals HQ are into full Nationals mode preparing eveything for your arrival and a weekned of Falcon GT excitement.

Thankyou to everyone who has been returning the Questionnaire, please keep them coming, the information you provide will ensure things run smoothly.

Event Registration opens on Wednesday 8th April 4.00pm at the Grand Chifley, please ensure to register and collect your goody bag, entrant vehicle sticker and additional merchandise as early as possible.

Please travel safely and see you soon.

Regards,
Sean.